Harry

Harry.

Its almost 11. Lou and Victoria have yet to come out of her room. 

"Harry why don't you see if they're awake?" Liam said. 

I rose up off the couch and went to her room, quietly opened the door and peaked in. They were still asleep, Victoria wrapped tightly in his arms. It took me a minute to notice she didn't have a shirt or a bra on. I chose not to think about that too hard and walked over, patting him on the shoulder. 

"Wake up Boobear." he stirred a little and his eyes blinked open. First he looked up at me, then he looked down at her and smiled. I could tell by the way he was looking at her that he had some strong feelings for her. I ruffled his hair a little bit. "Come on mate. Wake up Sleeping Beauty and come eat. Liam brought breakfast and coffee. The make up people will be here in 2 hours." he nodded. 

As I walked away I could hear him murmuring to her. I shut the door behind me and went and sat back on the couch. I told Liam they would be out shortly and went back to my breakfast. I thought back to a few days ago when she got her dress. Lou is going to love her in that dress. It'll be difficult for him to keep his hands off her. It was difficult enough for Niall and I, and we don't even like her that way. After a few minutes they came out, Lou in sleep pants and shirtless, Victoria in sweats and a sports bra again. 

"Good morning everyone!" Louis said, enthusiastically. We all said our hellos. 

"Good morning Victoria." Liam said, his arm around Danielle. 

"Good morning." she said sleepily. Honestly it was totally adorable. She grabbed a biscuit and put some butter on it, nibbled on it a bit, sipping some coffee. "Thank you for breakfast Liam." 

"You're welcome, Love." 

She finished her biscuit and moved onto something else, grabbing several strawberries from the large spread. After that she finished off her coffee and leaned against Louis, he turn slightly and kissed her forehead. He whispered something to her that none of us could hear and she barely shook her head. The clock ticked, Zayn was barely awake, Liam and Danielle's eyes were on Louis and Victoria. Niall was eating as always, and I was just taking it all it. It was one of the really rare moments that everything was quiet. After a few minutes and more picking, Victoria excused herself to take a shower before the makeup people got her. Louis did too. But 20 minutes later when he returned, she was still in the shower. After a while she started to sing, not loudly but loud enough through the thin walls. The water shut off, I gave it 10 minutes before I got up and knocked on her door.

"Come in."

She sat on her bed brushing through her wet hair, staring out the window. 

"Hey sweetheart. You okay?" She shrugged. "What's the matter?" 

She sighed. "I'm just worried that the fans won't like me as much as they liked Eleanor...I'm worried about the hate, I'm worried about the affect of us going public will have on all of you. I'm just worried in general."

I smiled at her and shook my head. "Victoria, sweetheart, everyone will love you just as much if not more as they loved El. All they care about is that Lou is happy, and he is. He's so happy with you, we see it more than you do. And there will be some hate, that's a given. But don't listen to them. They're just jealous of you. You're gorgeous, talented, brilliant, and dating one of the most popular people in the world, of course they'll be jealous. And you aren't going to affect us, everything will all be okay alright? Don't worry, okay?"

"Thanks Harry." She smiled at me.

"Any time, Love." I checked my watch. "The makeup people will be here in an hour. Why don't you come hang out until then? I'm sure Danielle would love to get to know you." She smiled and nodded, and we joined everyone again. 

"Haz?" I looked up at Lou, his eyes met mine and we were having a silent conversation. He cut his eyes to Victoria and then a worried look came over him. I nodded reassuringly, signaling that she's fine and I took care of it. He smiled back at me as if to say "Thanks mate." I shrugged, no big deal. 

Around us there was conversation going. 

"I'm so excited for tonight! I look damn good in that tux." Zayn said.

"So do I, if I do say so myself." Liam said.

"I'm sure you'll all look hot. It's nearly impossible for anyone to NOT look good in a tux. And let's face it, all of you are already attractive enough." Victoria said. 

"Thanks Victoria." Niall grinned.

Louis pouted and whispered. "You don't find me the more than attractive than the others?" I barely heard him so I know the other didn't.

She whispered back "Of course I do baby. If I didn't do you think I would've let you touch me like that last night?" 

Louis caught my eye and I wiggled my eyebrows at him to let him know that I heard her, and he blushed like mad. 

"One things for sure though, Danielle and Victoria are going to be the hottest ones. I've seen both of your dresses and I pray for each of you to have the strength to keep your hands where they should be at the awards tonight." Niall said.

"For real. Niall and I were drooling over them both."

"What's your dress look like Victoria?" Danielle said. I picked up my phone and showed her the picture I took. "Wow, that is gorgeous." and then she looked at Lou, "You better start praying boy because you're going to need God himself with you to control yourself." Lou raised his eyebrows.

"What's yours look like Danielle?" Victoria asked. Danielle handed her her phone and Victoria whistled. "Talk about gorgeous, that was practically made for you!" 

They gushed about dresses and shoes while I sent a text to Lou.

From: Hazza bear

Seriously though, when I saw her in that dress, the only thing that kept me off her was that she was dating my best mate. You're gonna love it. Btw, what went on with you two last night?

From: Boobear 

None of your business :P

From: Hazza bear

Aw come on Boo tell meee

From: Boobear

I don't think she'd be comfortable with that Haz. 

From: Hazzabear

Okay at least tell me this: did you sleep with her?

From: Boobear

No Haz. She's still a virgin. Even if she wasnt, I don't wanna rush it.

From: Hazza bear

That's what I was hoping you'd say. 

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I could tell he really appreciated me saying that. I was just happy to see him smiling again.