Niall

Niall.

Victoria had been gone for 4 days. No one had heard from her, except her dad and that was only to tell him she was safe. Lou moped around but that was only when he actually came out of his room, which was incredibly rare. The only time he smiled was on stage. He wouldn't even eat most of the time. He wouldn't talk to anyone. Not even me or Haz. Stupid as it may be, it actually hurt my feelings. Two more days passed. Our stay in Paris was extended because we were invited to an award show later in the week. After she'd been gone for 6 days I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed a jacket and walked out, dialing her number as I walked down the hall. I wasn't really expecting her to pick up, but it was worth a shot. Just as I was about to give up, she answered. 

"Hello?" She sounded like she'd been crying a lot.

"Victoria? Is that you, Love?" My eyes got a little watery when I heard her voice. Yeah she's Lou's girl but she's like my sister and I miss her like hell.

"Yeah Ni, it's me." Her voice cracked. 

"Where are you Love? Are you all right?"

"I'm staying with a friend so I'm safe. And as far as being all right... I'm still pretty upset."

"I'd like to come see you if I could. I miss you like hell." 

She sniffed. "Sure. Just come by yourself okay?" 

"I will." 

She sent me directions and I arrived in 10 minutes. She was leaning against the window, eyes closed. 

"Hey love." I said quietly. 

She opened her eyes which were filled with tears. I pulled her into a hug and she started crying all over again. I got her calmed down enough to go inside and get some tea. She told me what happened with Daniel and it made my blood boil. Then she told me she'd been staying with Madame Thoubeax for the past six days. 

"I've been helping her around the restaurant in exchange for her feeding and housing me." 

I reached over and held her hand. "Please come home, Love. I've missed you like hell and the other guys have too. Lou hardly ever comes out of his room and he doesn't speak to anyone and he won't even eat. He won't even talk to me. I have no idea what's going through his head and that worries me so much. And now that we have to go to that award show... I just don't know that he'll make it." 

"Award show?"

"Yeah we just found out yesterday."

She was quiet for a moment. "I guess I'm going to need to get a dress then." 

Something went off in my brain and my heart became lighter. "Does that mean you're coming home?" 

She smiled and nodded. I kissed her hand. "Let's go get your stuff." 

We walked through Paris heading back with my arm around her. 

"How is he?" She said after about 10 minutes.

"I won't lie to you, Love, he's pretty bad off." She nodded, and we didn't say anything else.

When she walked through the door the guys crowded her. 

"Shh!" she said, putting her finger to her lips. She hugged them all and kissed their cheeks. Then she looked at his door. Her eyes were pure sadness. She stood, with our eyes on her before she sighed and walking toward it, knocking softly and closing it behind her.