Latice👅x.

[BTW , before I start Latice is 20 and is in college ]

''Whats my name?''Micheal groaned whilst thrusting hiself into me.

''Mmmmicheal''I gently moaned trying to control myself.Our bodies grinding together slowly him slightly tensing his arms whilst grabbing my waist and me scratching down his back in pleasure.

''Say it louder'' he groaned louder pleased to hear me say his name

''MMMicheal'' i said even louder ''im about too...''

Suddenly im woken up by my annoying ass alarm distrubting my dream.''UGGHHH'' I yell out loud not caring who would hear  ''if only that was real'' i murmmered to myself. I threw my covers off my and quickly stripped off my pyjamas to hop in the shower.After about 20 minutes i hop out and put on some ripped jeans and my netted top.I run downstairs just in time to hear my bestfriend Shante beeping her horn and my mum handing me a coffee to go. ''THANKS MUM!'' i yell as im leaving the front door and quickly hop into the car

''Hey Gurllll'' my bestie says as she greets me with a hug.

''Sup Hoeee'' i reply as she starts up the car.''Lets gooooo''

About 20mins later we are still in the car because of the traffic Shante turns to me and says ''Latice did you see Micheal B Jordans live yesterday?'' Confused at what she is talking about i turn to her and say'' Umm no i fell asleep a bit to early yesterday, why what happened?'' Suddenly a big smirk comes across her face and says '' Well he was on his live talking bout how hes gonna choose one lucky girl fan to come stay with him for the summer and all you have to do is go onhis live tomorrow and he will pick at random'' I lookat her and say '' Well that aint gonna be me for sure but might as well do it for bants. What time he going live?'' ''8 tonight'' she replied.In my mind I was like i know for sure he wont pick me but whats th harm in trying.

[Fast forward college]

''Bye gurrl'' I say to my best friend as I hop out of her car to go home. As I walk in I see my mum on the sofa watching the movie Black Panther and I slightly grin.

''Hey hun'' my mum says as she smiles at me. ''how was college?''

''Yeh it was good but tiring'' I say whilst yawning. I glance over to the clock and I see the time say 7:55pm. Was I really in college for that long? Damm I thought to myself and quickly ran upstairs. Seconds later I'm on my bed with my phone in my hand waiting for Michael to do his live. Minutes after I see his name pop up and I'm so quick I think I'm the first person on here. Then... I hear his voice ''Hey ya'll wassup, listen I know why ya'll gurls are here all excited and shi but listen that aint gonna happen yet ya'll gotta wait ''Wow I thought to myself but still grinning at his handsome self, oh well we might as well wait.

[Fast forward into later parts of the live]

What feels like hours later , I'm getting a bit bored of waiting for him to tell us who will spend summer with him so I'm about to come off his live and get some sleep but then suddenly he says ''Now's the time girls , its now the time to find out who will come and live with me In  Cali for the summer'' ''AHHHHHHHH'' I yell excited to hear who it is. '' Latice stop bloody shouting!'' my mums yells back at me ''Sorry mum!'' I reply.

Fixed back on the live Michael B Jordan then says '' so now ya'll ready?'' I nod in glee even though he's not gonna see me. '' Alright well ..... the person who will be spending summer with me is....''

TO BE CONTIUED!