Lets take it slow🤧💗x.

Michaels POV
I turnt around thinking that one of the doctors had called me. But then I realised. It was
Latice. My lip started trembling. She's awake. SHES AWAKE!! I walked over to her bed and got down on my knees ''Princess you're awake. Are you okai? Is everything alright?''  She nodded in response. ''DOCTOR!DOCTOR SHES AWAKE PLEASE COME IN NOW LATICE IS AWAKE!!'' The doctors rushed straight into the hospital room and when they saw that Latice was awake they were shocked. One of the doctors slowly walked towards Latice and said to her in the nicest tone ''Are you ok Miss Russell? ''How are you feeling'' she observed Latice. ''I'm fine my eyes just hurt and I have a little pain in my body. How long have I been asleep for?'' Latice replied. The doctor looked at their clipboard and then said ''you have been in a coma for exactly 2 weeks. This is an exception as most people can be in comas for longer. This may be a tough question but do you remember what happened the night you got in the crash?'' I tensed at what she said and so did Latice. That night was a bad night and we both didn't want to remember. I felt responsible for that night as if I didn't go to the club we could've been home chilling. Having a good time. But I didn't. I was a dickhead and decided to go to the club. Why Michael. Why...

Latices POV
I tended at the thought of that night. I needed to talk about it to Michael but I knew I had to get this over and done with. I took a deep breath ''I had just had an argument with Michael and I was in the car driving still arguing over the phone and then all of a sudden it went pitch black. I thought I was dead. I really did'' a tear rolled down my face and the nurse saw that I was still fragile so she changed the subject. ''Thank you for letting me know what had happened Miss Russell and I have some good news for you. Since you have been in your coma your injuries have mostly healed up so you can be discharged today.  But you will be in a wheelchair for a while as you still have a fractured arm and leg aswell as a broken rib.'' ''Thank you Doctor'' she smiled and left the room. I saw Michael standing there by the mirror with tears of joy streaming down his face. He bent down to my level and said ''baby I'm so happy you are....'' I stopped him ''cut the bullshit Michael I wanna know what happened and you best fucking tell me the truth because if not I swear to God I will kill you '' he took in a deep breath. He knew this was coming.  He got up and sat on the seat then began. ''Baby if I'm honest with you I have no clue what happened. I was in the club with my boys and we were talking about you , I told them how great you were and then Sapphire walks in. She heads over to me and I tell her to fuck off then suddenly she runs back at me and forces herself on me.  Honestly princess I don't have any feelings for her I haven't had for ages. Please baby forgive me I will don anything...''
It took me a time to process the things he was telling me. ''Michael it's gonna take me a while to forgive you. This is all so hard to process.'' I don't want to lie to him I want to be direct. I still have feelings for him of course it's just gonna be a bit hard to get back to normal. ''I understand princess take all the time you need honestly I would wait a thousand years to be with you'' I smiled in response and slowly drifted off to sleep.
TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Authors note: sup guys so I know that this chapter is short but it's because I don't want to cram everything into one chapter. So ya byeeee🤟🏽x.