Lets put it behind us🙈x.

Latices POV
When I saw Nicky standing there I couldn't believe it. At first I thought that it was a dream but when he didn't disappear I realised it wasn't.

''What the fuck do you want Nicky you got some balls to be showing up here'' I say

''Aww dont act like that with me b, you know you missed me'' he replied trying to lean in for a kiss. I slap him which catches him off guard and I quickly push past him and try to run off. He catches up after me and grabs me firmly by my arm which makes me wince in pain.

''Now where do you think you're going. You ain't leaving me this time'' he chuckled whilst gripping on my arm tighter.

''Ow Nicky your hurting me please stop'' I whimpered trying to break free from his grasp.

''Na bitch you is mines now. I let you go last time, but this time you aren't going no where'' he said snarly.

Warning: there will be a very mature scene next so viewers discretion is advised.

ON WITH THE STORY !!!

Before I could reply he pulled my body close to his and I could feel his member growing hard inside of his pants. I felt to throw up. I tried to push him off of me but he slammed me against the wall and grinds against me. I try to scream and whimper but he forces his hand over my mouth while he forcefully sucks and kisses my neck. Tears start to fall down my face and Nicky notices this but laughs in enjoyment.

Nicky still keeps his hand over my mouth as he fumbles and unbuckles his trousers. For a second he removes his hand from my mouth and I quickly whimper out a few words.

''Please stop don't do t-'' but then my mouth is covered again.

Suddenly I'm hit with a sharp stabbing pain of forceful thrusting inside of me. My sides start to ache as he grips my waist tighter and tighter each stroke.

''Ha what's you 'baby' gonna do now?'' He says sarcastically.

I feel sick to my stomach and I throw up a little in his hand. He is too much in a trance to realise and just carries on thrusting inside me
much harder and deeper now. I moan in pain as he slaps my ass and I feel my waist and bum throbbing in agony. After a while he finally ejaculates inside of me.

He pulls out and throws me to the floor. I crawl into a ball in the corner and cradle myself.

''Now that should teach you and if you try and tell anyone I will kill your mum and Shante. Remember I know where they live. You sket''

And with that he walks away.

After about 20 minutes of crying to myself and trying to get up I finally manage to do so. Luckily in the bathroom there is a shower so I head in side and scrub my self till I'm red. Once I am out of the shower and look at my self in the mirror and see my bloodshot red eyes and bruised neck. Hopefully some makeup with cover that.

I limp back into Michaels hospital room and see him sleeping there peacefully. I can't tell him it would break his heart. I feel salty tears fall into my mouth but I quickly wipe them away.

''Don't cry. Be strong. Don't let him change you'' I whisper to myself.

I climb into bed and try and close my eyes. That doesn't work. All night I toss and turn with no chance of sleeping. What am I going to do with myself.

A couple hours later

I grab my phone from the side of the the bed and see that the clock says 6:30am. I grab my bag which luckily has my makeup in it and head to the toilets. I quickly grab some of my concealer and try and cover the bruises. Fortunately it works so I head back into the hospital room to see Michael awake and watching tv.

''Morning Princess''he says with a smile on his face.

''Morning bae'' I say trying to put my best acting show on. He grins.

''The doctor came in just a sec and said I'm free to leave whenever I wanna'' he says.

''Oh okai, when do you wanna go?'' I reply

''Let's go right now I need to be home'' he replies whilst getting out of bed. He was already dressed so all we had to do was pack my things and go. We had to call and Uber as neither of us had our cars. The whole car journey was silent.

Michaels POV

Latice was quite to whole journey home and that worried me. She didn't look at me or touch me and when I would reach for her hand she would jerk and flinch. What the hell happened last night??

When we got home she headed straight to the TV and said nothing to me. I sighed and went upstairs to have a shower. I quickly put on some basketball shorts and headed downstairs to see her in the same position but I was hearing sniffles from her.

''Princess are you okai what happened''I say as I head to the sofa. She quickly wipes her eyes and turns her head to me.

''Nothing I'm fine'' she replies still sniffling

''No you not look at me and tell me your fine''
She turns her head to me and is about to speak up but her lips starts trembling and she balls out crying. I don't say anything but I pull her to my chest and attempt to calm her down.

After a while she finally calms down so I speak up.
''Baby what's wrong'' shes silent for a while but then looks up and me,tears welling in her eyes and says

''Iiittss Nnnnicky hhe wwwasss attt thhhe hhoosspitaall last nnigght and he he raped me'' she starts crying again.

For a second I can't breath. My temper starts rising my ball my on good fist into a ball and spring myself up from the couch. Everything around me has disappeared and all I can think of is killing him.

''HE DID WHAT. HE RAPED YOU. ARE YOU SERIOUS. WATCH WHEN I FIND THIS FOOL AND IMMA KILL HIS ASS. ON MY MAMA I WILL KILL THIS SON OF A BITCH''

I grab my car keys from the counter and head towards the front door but I am stopped by Latices short body in front of me.

''Baby please calm down don't kill him, I don't want you getting in trouble. As long as I don't see him again it will be fine. Baby let's please put this all behind us. I just need you right now. '' Tears start to swell up in her eyes and my anger is all lost.

I pull Latice close into a hug and I feel her tension in her body relax.

''I'm sorry baby but if I do see him I will kill him, but right now I will be with you'' I take her to the couch and cuddle her till she falls asleep.

Once she's asleep I grab my phone and message Carlos.

I put down my phone and and fall asleep with Latice in my arms

That fool is gonna get what he deserves....

TO BE CONTINUED!!

AUTHORS NOTE:hey yall hope you enjoyed this chapter and I want to say thanks to everyone who has read this but this story will soon be coming to an end😭. Don't worry there will be a sequel to this but I'm a currently working on another story which will be posted soon. But anyways see yall in the next chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️