Dont make me wait😘👎🏽x.

Authors note: Hey ya'll I just want to clarify something rq. The main character Latices name is pronounced La-tise but it is just spelt differently. Thanks and enjoy reading!

Michaels POV

I open my eyes and realise what had happened the night before. I smiled. I look down to see Latice lying on my chest still sleeping and looking as cute as ever. I pulled her in closer to me not wanting this moment to end. That whole night felt sensational and different, it had made me grow a more stronger attraction to Latice but I dont know what it was she was so different and special. I look down at her again and she still looks like a beauty and I want o kiss her but I also want to let her sleep, so I do. But its like she read my mind and suddenly I felt her shuffle about and wake up with a big smile on her face. She leans in to kiss me and so I do the same .''Good morning beautiful'' I say which makes her blush. ''good morning '' she replies mid yawn. ''So what we doing today?'' she asks. I think for a second and then an idea pops into my head. '' That's a secret, you are gonna have to wait and see'' she giggles and they rests her head on my chest again. There is no need for us to talk and for a while we just both lay there embracing each other and enjoying this moment.

1hour later
Latices POV
Waking up next to Michael felt nice and I didn't want it to end. Last night was magical and made my affection towards him grow bigger and stronger. Laying there with him and not talking felt good and something I wanted to do more of. I sit myself up off his chest and say ''now you gotta tell me'' I fold my arms and put on a grumpy face. ''Aww you so cute when you mad'' he replies grabbing my chin and kissing me softly.  As he leapt out of the bed and say ''TELLL ME WHERE WE ARE GOING!!!PWEASSE'' he doesn't reply but laughs and walks into the bathroom. I jump out of bed and run back to my room so I could decide what I wanted to wear for our date . Wait... did I just say date. OMG IT IS A DATE! Our first ever date. Suddenly I started frantically jumping up and down in excitement but then realised he might hear me so I fixed my self up quickly and headed into the shower.
After I had my shower I headed to the wardrobe in my room and picked out a cute white cropped top, blue ripped jeans , a baby pink jacket and baby pink air forces. 

I put on some gold hooped earrings, put on some mascara , highlighter and done my eyebrows

I put on some gold hooped earrings, put on some mascara , highlighter and done my eyebrows. I grabbed my phone purse and headed downstairs. Michael was already at the door looking fine as hellll🤤 and  he had his back turns to me.  As goofy as I was I ran up on him and jumped on his back which started him     
I started dying with laughter and he laughed for a while then stopped. Out of no where he lifted me up and put me on his shoulder.  '' OMG MICHAEL PUT ME DOWN!!'' I yell desperate trying to get down.  ''Hell nah bitch you tried it ''  he chuckled. I tried to hit his back as hard as I could with my fists but none of that was working and he just carried me to the car like I was a feather.
Eventually we got to the car and I didn't say nothing to him just folded my arms together and screwed him. ''Come on princess, don't be mad at me I'm just playing''. I blushed at the sound of that, he has never called me that before but I still tried to ignore him. ''oh okey then I see how you feeling'' he started the car lowkey laughing but not trying to show it  

30minutes later
Michaels POV
I knew Latice was joking with me because she blushed when I called her princess and I now
knew her weak spot. We were about five minutes away from where I was going to take her but we were stuck at traffic lights so I decided to tease her a bit.  I slowly slipped my hand down her thigh. She jolted and I gave a slight grin. I started to rub her thigh up and down and eye caught her with the corner of her eye and saw her eyes roll back. Eventually i removed my hand from her thigh and placed it in her jeans and then her underwear. ''Mmichael what are you doing sstop'' she said trying to control herself. I didn't listen and moved my hand down to her clitoris. I felt it throbbing and started to play with it in slow circular motions.  She started to let out soft moans and she didn't realise we at the spot. I carried on rubbing her clit and started to feel her juices pouring out. She started to let it louder moans and with that I slipped my hands out and got out the car.  ''We're here'' I tell her with a slight grin on my face.  ''Now hold up Michael you can't just do me like that '' she replies started.''oh yes I can princess'' I say whilst sucking her juices off my fingers ''now come on you ready for your surprise?''

Latices POV
THIS FOOL!

               TO BE CONTINUED !!!