A fresh start✅x

Michaels POV
It's been a week since what happened at the hospital with Nicky, and honestly everything has been good. Although Latice had to do a pregnancy test,which came back negative, we've been going strong and good. We haven't done anything sexual with each other but I really didn't care as long as I had her in my arms. I was good.

A couple days after I messaged Carlos he told me everything had been sorted which lifted my spirits. It's getting closer to the time where Latice has to go back to London and honestly I don't want her to. I've been wanting to ask her to move over here with me but I don't know how to.

I just need to find the right time and place and it needs to be quick as we only have one full week left together...

Latices POV
I feel a little better since what happened with Nicky but I am still a bit jumpy. Michael has forgotten about Nicky aswell which is good.

We were sitting on the couch watching Meet the Blacks when he spoke up and asked me a question.

''So Princess what do you wanna eat today?''

''Hmmm how about we go out to eat, we haven't done it in a while and since it's our last week tog-''

''Oh yea that sounds good where do you wanna go?''he replied cutting me off.

I knew he didn't want me to leave but what else can I do? I sighed and continued to carry on the conversation

''Hmm how about we go to that red lobster restaurant?'' I say

''Damm girl you sure want to run my pockets dry'' he chuckled whilst playfully punching my arm.

''Well you know a girl gotta eat good'' i reply.

''Why not anyways we are in need for a celebration'' he said

''Celebration? Huh? What are we celebrating?'' I ask confused.

''Oh uh I mean well it's a secret. Anyways I'll call up the place and book a reservation for 7 okai'' he hesitates before changing the subject yet again.

I grab my phone and see that it's already 5:30 so I stand up and head upstairs to get ready. After I get out of the shower I put on a purple velvet bodycon dress and slick my hair into a bun.

I put on some gold stud earrings and put on a bit of makeup

I put on some gold stud earrings and put on a bit of makeup. I grab my phone and bag and head downstairs where yet again Michael is waiting for me.

''How do I look?'' I say giving a 360 degree turn.

''You never fail to amaze me'' he replies whilst kissing me on the cheek.

We head to the car and as usual i turn the radio on and In My Feelings By Drake came on. I was about to sing but Michael cut in and 'took the stage'

''KEKE DO YOU LOVE ME?''

''ARE YOU RIDING?''

''SAID YOU'D NEVER EVA LEAVE FROM BESIDE ME''

''CAUSE I WANT YA''

''AND I NEED YA''

I burst out laughing and tears were rolling down my face. He started laughing and drove off.

Once we finally reached to restaurant, Michael practically ran to my side of the car to open the door. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. When they got inside Michael went up to the front desk to get our table. After a long ass while he called out to me and guided me to a little table in the corner for two.

A waiter came up to us with two menus and once he placed them down spoke.

''Hello my name is Tai and I will be your waiter today, can I start you off with some drinks ?''

''Yes can I please have a coke with no ice'' Michael said

''Okai no problem sir and for you ma'am?''the waiter asked

''Um can I please have a coke with ice please'' I reply

The waiter nods and walks off. Then I see Michael staring at me. I laugh and try to get his attention but it doesn't work.

Michaels POV
Damm this girl is beautiful. Why can't I just ask her? FUCK!!

''Bae?'' I'm snapped out of my daydream by Latices voice.

''Hey sup umm'' I stutter. She laughs  

''Hey princess listen we need to talk about what's gonna happen when you leave, like what's gonna happen between us ''

She sighs. For a while there's silence and then she speaks up.

''Yea I know. It's gonna be hard cause you live in Cali and I'm from London like how is it gonna work''

This is the time say it. 

''Well I was thinking...'' a big smirk comes across my face

''What???'' She replies looking confused

''You see you've already been staying here for a while already so why don't you just move here?''

''Mmmmichael I I don't know what to say...''

''A yes would be nice'' I reply

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!