Its official🤩x.

Latices POV
I really wasn't expecting this. Like I know me and Michael are a thing now but I didn't really think that he would ask me to live with him. For a second I say there just shocked not saying anything till Michael snapped me back into reality.

''So.....?'' He said with a grin still on his face.

''YESS OMG YESS OF COURSE'' I went to hug him but stopped myself. ''Wait what about my mum and Shante I can't just leave them in London and they can't afford to come over and see me'' i frowned

''Princess wipe that frown off you face don't worry I got you, I'll pay for their flights to come over and visit during holidays and they can even stay with us'' he chuckled.

I took a deep breath and went in to hug him.

''Bae let's head home, forget this dinner I'll give you something better.'' I winked and headed to the car.

Michaels POV
I was so happy that Latice decided to stay with me. For a second I forgot what she said and jumped in realisation. I quickly grabbed a dollar bill out of my pocket and threw it on the table. I ran to the out towards the car and Latice.

After a long ass car ride of kissing, groping and carressing we finally made it to the house and only just reached the door before we were rippin our clothes off of each other.

''Are you... sure ... your...ready...for...this?'' I asked between kisses.

''Yes bae as long as it's you'' she replied whilst
leading upstairs still kissing me.

Once we were in the bedroom she flung herself on the bed and took her dress off. I was about to join her but was stopped by her leg.

''Not just yet big boy, you have to watch the show'' she bit her lip seductively.

I already felt my member growing in my pants and I think she could see it aswell. She took off her underwear leaving herself only in her bra. Then she started fingering herself whilst staring intensely at me. She grabbed her titty out of her bra and started massaging it in unison to her finger movements.

Once she cums she gestures me over to her and places her fingers in my mouth. With that I parted her legs wide open and started to eat her. As her moans got louder she pushed my head further down as she carressed her breasts.

''Mmmmmichael immm about to ccuummm'' she moaned and with that I quickly slipped it in.

Our movements were synchronised as we kissed excitedly. We were about to both cum and I was going to pull out yet she wrapped her legs around my back. I didn't fight neither did she and it was extraordinary.

Tonight felt different,not like the other times. It felt better than before. Something better.

Latices POV
Wow. It felt different but in a good way. It felt more passionate and I feel like our connection had grown stronger.

Omniscient
And with that they fell asleep in each other's arms

The next morning...

Latices POV
I'm woken up to a sick feeling in my stomach. I leap out of the bed,still naked and run to the toilet.

''Princess whats the matter?'' I hear a faint groan from the bedroom. I try to reply but I'm stopped by the retching feeling in my throat. After about 5 minutes I feel a firm hand rubbing my back. 

''Come on princess let it all out'' Michaels soothing voice said.

About 10 minutes later I finally stoppped throwing up and Michael helped me shower, put on some clothes and get into bed.

''Right you're staying here today, I'm gonna go and do some paperwork call if you need anything'' Michael kissed my forehead and left the room.

I grabbed my phone out and FaceTimed my mum I thought it was best to tell her about the conversation me and Michael had yesterday.

''Hey sweetie, you look like hell what happened'' my mum said with a concerned look on her face

''Hey mummy I'm just a bit ill I woke up feeling really sick and threw up''I whimper

''Aww baby sorry to hear that are. Do you think you might be pregnant?''she asks

''Ha pregnant never'' I chuckle

''Mhmm, anyway what did you call for?'' She changes the subject

''Well...me and Michael were talking yesterday and well he asked if I would move in with him and I kinda said yes'' I whispered waiting for my mum to explode.

For a while there was a silence and my mum just sat there deep in thought. After a while she then spoke up.

''Oh that's lovely sweetie I'm so happy for. I'm glad you've found someone'' a smile beamed on her face.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

''Thanks mum and Michael even said he will pay for you and Shantes tickets to come and spend holidays with us'' I reply excitedly.

''Oh honey he doesn't have to do that'' she states

''Yes he doesn't mind mum honestly it's no worry's''

''Well tell him I said thank you and I can't wait to meet him.

We both chatted for a while talking about many things like how I'm gonna move all my things around here and all sorts of arrangements. After about a hour I ended the call I decided to call up my best friend to tell her the news.

''OOOO HEY BITCH. fuck me you look like shit. WHAT DID MICHAEL DO IM FINNA BEAT HIS ASS'' Shante yells

''Relax gurll ive just been ill, like throwing up and stuff'' I reply

''DAMMN BESTIE YOUR PREGNANT?!''

''No bloody hell why does everyone keep saying that'' I face palm myself

After I assured her I wasn't pregnant I told her about me moving here and she was upset but also happy for me.

''damn bitch yo ass is leaving me'' she faked whimpered.

After we exchanged our goodbyes I had a moment to myself to think.

What if I'm really pregnant??

When was I last on my period??

Do I really need to get a pregnancy test??

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Authors note; hey yall the next chapter will be the last chapter. But as I said there will be a sequel buh idk what it will called yet 🤣🤣🤣. Anywho BYEEEEEEE❤️