Michael🤤🤤x.

Michaels POV

I stare into my camera acting like I'm thinking about who I'm going to choose when I already know from the get go that it will be her no one else but her. She's a beauty but I'm not gonna show that until I actually meet her. ''Well then... the person that will be coming to live with me for the summer is...Latice.xv , I will message you personally to discuss details but thank you everyone for joining and I hope you have a wonderful summer. There you go , I think to my self whilst ending the live, this is gonna be fun.

Latcies POV

OMG! OMG! He really picked me? No way! Is this a dream? It must be . '' AHHHHHHHH'' I scream out loud as I run down stairs to tell my mum. '' MUMM'' I yell really loud making sure she hears me ''What Latica? Why are you shouting?'' I don't say nothing but just have a massive grin on my face.''What is it Latica? '' All of a sudden I'm explaining everything to my mum and there is a mixture of shock and confusion on her face.After I've finished telling her shes says '' Well your old enough to make a decision on what to do so I have no say.What are you gonna do though?'' Looking at my mum like shes stupid or something I reply ''Of course I'm going to go this is my celebrity husband omg'' ''Okey then'' she says ''Well then you best go up to your room and sort this all out dont you?'' Without eplying i dash upstairs and i see he has already message me. Omg im so excited!

Michaels POV

As soon as the live finshed i messaged her and 5 minutes later she replied:

''Hey, Latice right?''

''Hi yes im Latice this is life changing thank you very much for picking me''

''No problem , now lets talk buisness''

''Okey yes of course''

Our conversation was very long and detailed and interesting as apart from talking about the trip and stay i got to kind of know the type of person she was and i was very interested. Before our conversation ended she messaged:

''Im so excited to see you Michael im like one of your biggest fans''

''Its going to be a pleasure to see you aswell Latica''

''Aliright cool see you in a week then''

''For sure, Goodbye Latica''

''Bye''

Latices POV

As soon as i finished my conversation with Micheal i hopped on the phone to Shante and told her everything. After i spilled my guts out she replied '' Damm gurrllll , hes even paying for yor flight you some lucky girlll''

''I know right im so excited ive been dreaming about this day for years!''

''Mhmmm gurrl and you know what the B in his name is right?''

''ummm no'' i replied baffled with what she was talking about.''What it mean?''

''Hmmmm, it means Michael Bust your pussayyyy open Jordan''

''EWWW noo omg Shante that will probably not even happen i dont think hes that typa guy anyway''

''Mhmmm whatever, anyway imma go know so talk to you later gurll and make sure you use protection *wink wink*''

''Omg goodbye Shante'' i laughed as i ended the call, Im still excited about being with him and i cant wait!!!

TO BE CONTINUED