I give him what no one can💦x.

Fast forward 1 week & 1/2
Latices POV
It's taken me a while to heal all my injuries but after about 1 week and a half they have almost completely healed up. I'm out of the wheelchair now. Thank fuck. And me a Michael have been getting closer and closer. When I was able to walk up the stairs we shared a bed but nothing went on. We would just lay there watch Netflix and sleep. I spoke to my mum and Shante the day after I had gotten out of my coma and they were so happy for me and couldn't wait till I came home in 2 weeks. When I realised that I had to go home soon my heart broke into a million of pieces. Michael was there whilst I was on FaceTime with them and he tensed when he heard it I well. Since I had been in s coma for a while a lot of time was wasted and I had completely forgotten that I was only here for a while. I didn't want to leave yet but I knew I couldn't stay. Could I ?

Michaels POV
It's been a good time between me Latice and we have talked about our situation and decided to take things slowly. It hurts to know that she has to go but I think that she wants to. I don't want to force her to stay but I don't want her to leave ...
We were both chilling downstairs playing call of Duty and we were both hella competitive.
''Damm bitch say goodbye to this win'' i say jokingly.
''Oh hell nahhhh now you are definitely gonna loose'' she replied trying to distract me from playing the game.
''FUCK YEAHH BITCH HAHA WHOSE LOST. NOT ME '' she shouted throwing her controller down on the couch doing a celebratory dance. ''Mhmmmm who's lost hahah suck my dick bitchhh'' she laughed whilst hitting me on the head. '' OH HELL NAH BITCH YOU AIMT GETTING AWAY THAT EASILY '' I replied and before she could understand what I mean I grabbed her by her waist and swung her over my shoulder.

She starting hitting my back with her fists and started to scream. ''MICHAELL PUTME DOWNNNNNNNNNNN '' she screamed in my ear. ''Alright damm relax you finna blow my eardrums'' I chucked whilst putting her down. Once I put her down our faces were so close together that we could practically kiss. I didn't wanna force anything in her so I sighed and started to walk away. Suddenly I felt her pull me back and plant a kiss on me it was so passionate and she even slipped her tongue in. Damm this girl missed me.

Latices POV
Our faces were so close together and I properly saw how handsome he was. I missed him too much to throw away this opportunity. As our tongues intertwined I felt Michael caressing my ass. I felt it was my time to repay him for what he has done for me and that's what I was going to do. I pulled away from the kiss and before Michael could say any thing I put my finger on his lips.

I slowly and seductively started to lead him up the stairs into his bedroom. One we reached into the bedroom I pushed him down onto the bed. I reached for his buckle and undid it. He was about to speak but I stopped him ''Baby stop and let me please you'' that satisfied him as I saw his member grow in his pants. Then I started sucking it. I looked up into his eyes and saw the shock on his face and the deeper it went into my throat the more Michael would grunt.

I kept on sucking going deeper and deeper. The more he groaned the more I wanted to please him.  After about five minutes of sucking his member Michael exploded on my face. After I wiped my face off I grabbed and condom out of his draw, put it in my mouth and placed it on his member. I pulled off my shorts and sat on him. I began riding him and his hips moved in sync.

Our moans combined cause us greater sensation. As he caresses my breast I kissed him passionately only taking a few breaths to release our moans. Soon Michael exclaimed her was about to cum and luckily so was I. So I hopped off and laid next to his as we both orgasmed. It was sensational as we hadn't felt like this for a while.

''Well that was amazing'' Michael said whilst panting. I laughed and leant into him. We both fell asleep cradled in each other's arms.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!