Its gonna take some time⏰x.

Michaels POV
I could understand where Latice was coming from and I honestly didn't care. All I cared about was her being awake. About 5 hours after Latice had woken up the hospital said that she could be discharged but she had to take some time and not rush into things. I was packing my things and I caught Latice staring at me smiling in her wheelchair. ''What you staring at?'' She laughed. Damm I missed that laugh. ''Why did you sleep here?'' She asked still laughing. I didn't respond for a while cause I didn't really know what to say but eventually I spoke up ''I didn't want to leave you alone. In case you woke up. I wanted to be there. I know it sounds cheesy but...''. ''Stop honestly it's okai thanks for staying with me.'' I smiled and carried on packing.
2 hours later
Finally after packing my things and finishing off paper work we came home. I had pulled up outside, hopped out of the car and grabbed Latices wheelchair set it up then helped her out of the back seat and into the wheel chair. ''Wow your really gonna have run around for me for a while'' she said as we headed to the front door ''nahh it's all cool I don't mind'' I replied. Once we headed inside I put Latice by the couch and ran back out to grab my bags.

Latices POV
It felt weird being back here after so long. I was used to the hospital. I was lowkey happy that I would have Michael doing everything for me and I would definitely use that to my advantage. I had missed seeing his beautiful face. When he walked back in a smile slapped across my face. I don't even know why. ''So i guess I'm sleeping on the couch right ?'' I asked breaking the silence ''yeah we both are '' he grinned. I was confused. The couch was hella small and both of us could never fit on it. ''What do you mean both of us can you not see how small the couch is. You are joking right?'' He didn't reply and he went round to the couch, pressed a button, something was released and all of a sudden the couch was now a bed. I was speechless. ''So which side do you want?'' he asked ''how the hell did you do that'' I asked him not even listening to his question. ''A magician never reveals his secrets. Now what side do you want''he replied whilst chuckling.

''Um the left side'' I said and on that note he wheeled me to the left side of the bed. I had already been put in my pyjamas so all he had to do was lift me into the bed. It was a bit awkward as are faces were close enough to kiss each other but neither of us made a move. Once Michael had placed me in bed he asked me ''hey I'm gonna make some ramen noodles you want some?'' I nodded and he headed into the kitchen. Luckily the remote was already on the bed so I picked it up and put on Netflix.  As I was searching for a movie to watch Michael came back in with two bowls of noodles. ''What do you wanna watch'' I said to him as he placed my bowl down next to me. ''Ummm how about a comedy'' he replied so I went to the comedy section. After about what felt like 3 hours I put on Soul Plane. It was one of my favourite movies and I could watch it 1billion times more      ''Good choice'' Michael said and I smiled at him in response.

Michaels POV
It didn't really feel awkward between me and Latice but I didn't know if that was just me. As we were watching the film I saw that Latice was starting to fall asleep. Once she finally did she automatically cuddled into me. She was in and awkward position so I leaned closer into her for comfort. I didn't know if this was her natural instinct or she felt a sense of protection but I didn't mind it felt nice. I wrapped my arms around her and she buried herself into my chest even more. It felt good to hold her again.

Latices POV
I wasn't actually asleep but I wanted to see how Michael reacted. At first when I leant into him he jolted but I guess that was a sense of shock but he didn't push me away. I guess he missed holding me at night. It felt good to be held by him again.

Michaels POV
Fucking hell I missed her.

Latices POV
Fuck me I missed him.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

Authors note:Sup doodes sorry this wasn't as consistent as I've been very busy but hopefully you liked it so ya byeee🤣😛x.