As the days go on...x.

Fast forward 2 & 1/2 weeks
Michaels POV
These last few weeks have been great and me and Latice have gotten closer each day. The attraction between us is so different than any other relationship I have ever been. This girl is different. And I don't want these days to end with her so soon.

Latices POV
It's been great with him. Like some days and nights we can sit and watch Netflix and chill and other nights we will play Fortnite and GTA. That's the thing about us. You never know what to expect. Every time I am around him my heart flutters each time. I never get tired of him and I think he thinks the same. This boy is my everything my one and only

Michaels POV
This girl is my everything, my one and only...

Latices POV
I was chilling in the kitchen on FaceTime to my best friend Shante filling her in with all the information about me and Michael and she was sitting there just staring at me like a owl.
''Damm bitch why you staring at me like an owl jeez'' I laughed which got her out of her focused mode. She laughed back ''well shit bitch i gotta get up to date with my bestie boo.'' I smiled at the thought of that and it made me remember. '' oh shit I forgot he gave me a nickname uno '' and a big grin slapped across my face. And best believe this bitches face looked so happy. ''oooo botch you best tell meeee '' she replied and started to get all happy and jumpy. ''Wellll.... he calls me princess''. Shante smiled ''dammmm bitch that's so cute, have you give him a nickname?''
''Nooo not yet I can't think of one'' I said whilst pouting. She started laughing for no reason at all. ''What are you laughing at?'' I ask and then all of a sudden I felt to manly hands wrap around my waist and scare the shit out of me.
I scream and realised that it was Michael ''boy why did you do that'' I cry and my best friend is still laughing her ass off ''sorry princess I just saw the opportunity and I had to take it '' he replied whilst shrugging. I kissed my teeth at him. ''Hey Michael'' Shante said '' Sup Shante'' he replied. ''Well bitch imma leave yall alone now wink wink so yeah I'll talk to you later gurlll byeee''
''Bye bish'' I replied whilst blowing kisses and before she left she shouted ''BY THE WAY MICHAEL SHE WANTS TO SIT ON YOUR FACE BYEEE'' and the call ended. This bitch i thought to my self and turned to Michael to see him grinning '' what you grinning at'' I ask all smug. ''So you really wanna sit on my face'' I this is where I saw the chance I seductively got up from my seat and walked over to him and grabbed his little friend below. I winced and I felt his player grow in my hand so I whispered in his ear. '' maybe I do'' he leant in to kiss em but I let go and slowly walk away still acting seductive.
Michaels POV
I wasn't letting her get away with this. Only I can do that. I grinned watching her slowly walk away but not for long. I grabbed her arm, spun her around, grabbed her by the neck. I felt her moan. I knew this was a turn on for her but I wasn't finished. I slid my hand down her shorts knowing she had no underwear on and started stroking her pussy. It was dripping. I grinned as she moaned a bit more. I leant into her and whispered ''don't play with me baby girl'' and then released my hand round her neck and removed my hand from her pants and went to make a sandwich.
''OH HELL NO'' she yelled which made me turn around and she instantly jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist ''we finishing this hunti and we finishing it now'' and she planted and kiss on my lips and went down to my neck. I knocked everything off the table and laid her there ripping her shorts off.
''Get ready princess cause imma bout to dive in that pussy'' I said whilst grinning.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!