Nicky😧x.

Authors note: Before I start this is from Latices ex Nickys point of view and this is just a backstory about him. So enjoy 😉 x.
Nickys POV
I had a tough life. I grew up in South East London with my mum who was a drug addict. My dad was a fucking deadbeat and I never heard or met him. He was a dickhead to my mum and I'm glad I never met him.

My real name is Nicholas but everyone calls me Nicky or Smokez and I am one of the baddest drug dealers in SE. No one fucks with me. At first it was just a quick way to support me and my mum as she would always spend money on drugs and alcohol but then it started to become fun and I was becoming the talk of the streets. I started drug dealing when I was eleven years old and haven't stopped since.

Having the power to control literally anyone made me feel strong and I wanted more. That's what pushed me to carry on drug dealing. If anyone had ever crossed me they would always get what they deserved. Death. I didn't really think nothing of it. I first killed someone on my fifteenth birthday when some cracked tried to jump me. The adrenaline felt good when I killed and I didn't feel any remorse after.

When my mum died I was only sixteen years old it broke me. I spent days at home drinking, bunning weed, fucking bitches non stop.Until one day. The day I met Latice. One day my boys decided it was time to get out and hit the club and I thought there was no harm in it. We had already had fake ID's so there was no hassle in getting in the club. That's were I saw her. Dancing in the club with her best friend. She was the one girl that caught my eye. The only girl. She looked so damm sexy I just wanted to bend her over. I wanted it to be only and beat and delete type of thing as I wasn't into relationships. But that wasn't the case. She was different.

She didn't act like all the other girls I fucked. She didn't come all over me. She didn't just want to take me to the bathroom and get things over and done with. She wanted to talk. She was the only girl I talked to properly. She was the only one who I talked to about my mum and she was always there for me. I know this sounds like some sappy shit but she wasn't a dead ting.

It wasn't till about 4 months till we became intimate and trust me it was worth the wait. When I cheated on her it was the biggest fucking mistake of my life. I was drunk and being stupid. I tried to call her, see her at home to explain myself but she wouldn't listen. I was seventeen and stupid and I regretted it every single day of my life.

Over the years I tried to get through to her. Through by her mum. Her best friend. But still no response. When I heard she was going to America to stay with so actor called Michael B Jordan I was pissed. I tried everything to find out a way to message her and unblock my number but eventually I did. So I took it to an advantage. I wanted to shock her. I missed her and I was going to have her. No other man would have her she's all mine. All mine.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Authors note:hey kids i know that this is a short chapter but this is only a background story of Latices ex so ya. The next chapter will be longer promise. GOODBYEE🤟🏽