Watch out👀...

Latices POV
It's only been a day since Michael had the conversation with Nicky. I can tell he's stressing. I've tried to get him to calm down and he tries to lie saying he's fine when he's clearly not.
''Bae please relax you're tensing so much and we are watching white chicks''
''Listen princess I'm good don't worry just tired. Let's watch the movie'' he would reply

I'm not even going to lie but it felt weird hearing Nickys voice again. Like it's been three years. No contact. I haven't seen him. And then all of a sudden the pops out of no where. Like what the actual fuckeries!!

Michaels POV
I fucked up. Like real bad. I shouldn't of talked to Latices ex. What was I thinking? I'm not usually this scared about things but when Latice told me about him and his past. It scared the shit out of me. I can't help it. But it's like I have to look over my shoulder. I know it sounds stupid. I know he's in London and I'm here but it just an instinct.

Whilst me and Latice were sitting watching a movie she kept on realising that I was tending every know and then. She tried to see if I was ok but I wouldn't comprehend.

''Baby can you please try and relax nothing is gonna happen I told you this already'' Latice said to me.

''Princess I am calm'' I tried to lie. I knew she didn't believe me but I didn't want to stress her. All of a sudden she jumped on top of me and started kissing me and trailing down to my neck. I eased a little and she could see that so she carried on.

''You like that baby?'' She whispered in my ear which turnt me on

''Mhmmm''i grunted feeling myself get hard.

Latices POV
I could see that Michael was calming down and forgetting about what had happened the other day so I continued to carry on. After a while of planting kisses on him he lifted me up like it was nothing and carried me upstairs.

Nickys POV
Let me die. This wasteman doesn't even know what's gonna hit him. He thinks I'm back in ends doing my own shit. Naaa fham I'm in your ends. I see the shit you doing with my girl. Don't watch that still. That's temporary innih. Watch when dipp you.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

Authors note: hey yall sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted to get one out for you lots as I haven't written in a while but there will be another chapter out tomorrow and it will be hopefully longer. Also as Nicky is from London and you don't understand some of the slang he uses comment below and I will let you know as I'm from London I understand it so that's why I decided to use it. 

Oh and also THANKS FOR THE 1.07K READS YALL🤩🎉❤️. I really appreciate you lot reading this story. I know that might not sound like a lot or mean a lot but it means a lot to me as it's my first story. But yea I wanted to say that and yea ADIOS🤣❤️.