Your girlfriend wants to be my girlfriend👅x.

Michaels POV
Wow. That's all I had to say. Wow. I didn't know she could do that. I look beside me to see her sleeping peacefully curled up into a little ball. I didn't want to wake her so I slowly hopped out of bed, put on some basketball shorts and headed downstairs. I planned to make us breakfast and I wanted to let her know that I would be taking her out tonight.

Latices POV
I wake up to realise I was alone. For some reason I thought last night was a dream but seeing my naked body under the covers told me differently. I quickly grabbed one of Michael T-shirts out of his drawer and headed downstairs. I saw Michael by the kitchen cooking something that smelt good. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. ''Good morning baby'' he said his voice low and husky. ''Morning'' I replied still hugging him. ''Whatcha making?'' I asked as I went to sit down. ''Bacon and eggs'' he replied focused on the food. I chuckled. After about five minutes he turnt around with two plates. ''Breakfast is served'' he said whilst placing down the food. I smiled and started to eat. Damm I was hungry after last night.

Michaels POV
I wanted to wait till after Latice ate to tell her about the date. So after about 10 minutes she had finally finished her food and we were just taking about random things. ''Bae um I gotta question''
''Go on'' she replied. ''Well do you wanna go to the movies tonight and watch Incredibles 2?'' She didn't reply for a moment and I thought she was going to say ninth eventually she replied ''yeah cool let's do it''. I smiled and carried on eating.

Fast forward through the day
Latices POV
After spending the day with Michael playing PlayStation and watching Netflix I looked at my phone and saw the time. It was 6:45pm. The movie was at 8:40 so I decided that it was time to get ready. I stood up from the couch and turnt to Michael ''Bae I'm gonna get ready now so see you in a bit'' I kissed him in the cheek and went upstairs. I quickly hopped in the shower , put on a Nike top, white ripped jeans and trainers. I straightened my my hair and put in my diamond earrings up my lobe.

I grabbed my phone and saw the time was 7:50pm

I grabbed my phone and saw the time was 7:50pm. I quickly headed downstairs and Michael was already there. As usual.

Michaels POV
Damm she looking like a snack. She doesn't need a lot to look fineeee. '' You ready bae?'' She asked. ''Yeaa lets go bae'' I replied as we headed outside. When we got in the car Latice headed straight for the radio. B.E.D by Nicki Minaj came on and Latice spun up the volume so high that you think it was a race. ''Damm gurll I'm not tryna be'' she put a finger against my lips and started singing.
''THOUSAND DOLLAR SHEETS''
''WAITIN FOR YOU ON SOME THOUSAND DOLLAR SHEETS''
''I GOT CATER III ON REPEAT''
''BACK SHOTS TO THE BEAT OF A MILLI ON YOU''
'' GOT ME ACTING LIKE YOU GOT A MILLI ON YOU''
'' YOU SAY IM A GOAT YEAH THE BILLY ON YOU''
The only time she stopped was to take a breath and I just sat there laughing at her. Once she finally finished I turnt down the radio and said ''damm gurll now you ready to go?'' She nodded still panting about of breath.

Fast forward the car journey
We were a little bit late to the movie but there was still the ads to get pass so we quickly ran in got the tickets and snacks and headed into the movie. Luckily not a lot of people were in there surprisingly so we headed to the back row. ''I'm so exited for this movie I've literally been waiting for it for ages'' Latice said jumping up and down in her seat. I chucked. ''Me too'' I replied and put my arm around her. She cuddled into me and we both relaxed and enjoyed the movie.
Fast forward the movie
Latices POV
''OMG that was so good there best be a number three'' I said to Michael as we headed out of the movies. ''yeah it was sick and I want there to be a part three'' he replied whilst chuckling. I had my phone off during the movie so when I turnt it on I saw a message from and unknown number.

I froze 3 years ago in London Latices POV I wanted to surprise Nicky as he said he couldn't come out cause he was busy

I froze
3 years ago in London
Latices POV
I wanted to surprise Nicky as he said he couldn't come out cause he was busy. Underneath my clothes I had on some white lingerie and I also had some Chinese in my hand.

As I reached his door I started to hear Trey Songz  Neighbors Know My Name playing

As I reached his door I started to hear Trey Songz Neighbors Know My Name playing. It was weird that he was playing it by himself but I thought nothing of it. As I opened the door a walked inside no one was in the front room but I heard noises coming from the bedroom. I put down the keys a food and headed the the bedroom door. The door was slightly ajar so I pushed it open and saw Nicky fucking some other chick. '' REALLY NICKY ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID AFTER ALL IVE DONE FOR YOU'' tears were streaming down my face and my clenched fists were gripping tighter and tighter together. Nicky hopped off the girl, pulled up his pants and started to run towards me ''baby listen it's not what it looks like'' I slapped him across the face. '' NOT WHAT IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE AM I A FUCKING RETARD TO BE BELIEVING THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE THIS FUCKING SKET CAN HAVE YOU'' as I turnt around and headed for the door Nicky grabbed me tightly around my are which stopped me from moving. ''You can leave please baby you don't know what it would do to me your my one and only'' ''one and only that's bullshit if I was your one and only then you wouldn't be fucking that slag in the room. I know why you don't want me to leave. You want be to keep your secret don't you. I ain't no snake so I will keep your fucking drug dealing a secret but apart from that me and you are done'' As I was about to walk out he then said ''I swear Latice if you tell anybody I will''
''You will what. You ain't gonna do shit. Fuck you'' I said whislt walking off. Tears were streaming down my face.

Back to present
Latices POV
A tear formed in the corner of my eye
''Baby are you okai?'' Michael asked looking down at me....

TO BE CONTINUED!!!