Once a love story, now a nightmare😓x.

Michaels POV
As we headed out of the cinema Latice was on her phone for a while and then she looked up and looked as if she was about to cry.
''Baby are you okai?'' I asked but it was like she was in some type of trance and didn't reply.

As I didn't want anyone to see her like this I slowly guided her to the car and kept on trying to get her attention. It wasn't working. Now I was getting scared. I didn't know what to do but the all of a sudden she jolted out of her 'trance'.

''Where am I ?'' She asked as confusion came across her face.
''Baby you were on you phone, I don't know what you had just seen but it looked like you were crying and then all of a sudden you were in some sort of trance. You weren't responding at all. Are you okai? I was really worried''

Latices POV
I didn't realise I had been thinking about Nicky for so long. I didn't want to tell Michael just yet. I wanted to go home and relax. ''Oh I was just thinking about old friends. I'm okai baby I just wanna go home''. I don't think Michael really believed me but he didn't wanna argue about it.

''Okai Princess lets head home''
Once we reached home Michael said he wanted to take a shower so he headed upstairs. That gave me time to think. Why was Nicky messaging me now? After all this time I've ignored him? Why? I needed to take my mind off it. ASAP. And I knew just the way.

I headed up stairs towards the bathroom. The bathroom was hella steamy so Michael didn't notice that I was in there. I quickly stripped off my clothes, opened the door to the shower and stepped in.

I slowly started to massage Michaels back. He didn't protest. I trailed my hand to his member. It was already hard. I grinned with excitement. I slowly started to stroke it up and down trying to tease him at first.
Michael quietly grunted as is quickened the pace of stroking his member.

All of a sudden he spun around, lifted me up onto his waist and entered me. I gasped in shock and a wide grin came across his face. I sucked and kissed on his necked as he grabbed my ass. As water trickled down our bodies he thrusted into me and I bounced up and down whilst we both kissed passionately.

We were both about to reached our climaxes so Michael quickly pulled out still grabbing onto me so I wouldn't drop and we both orgasmed.
Once we had both calmed down we quickly washed our bodies and headed to bed.

As I cradled into Michael he asked ''baby are you sure you are okai do you want to talk about what happened?'' I really wanted to tell him but I didn't have the energy to so I just replied ''I'm too tired to talk now baby so I will tell you in the morning'' he kissed my forehead and we drift off to sleep.

Michaels POV
Something has been bugging Latice ever since she got that text message. That definitely can't just be old friends. I'm not stupid. I am going to find out. But how ....

TO BE CONTINUED!!!