His house🏡🤪x.

Latices POV

''We are here now Latice''Michaels says as he nudges me to wake up. I lean up and look over to the house and i was in awe. It was massive. I know that's whats expected from a celebrity but i was still amazed.''Wow'' was all i had to say no other words could come out of my mouth. He chuckled next to me seeing me with my mouth wide open.''I will go get you bags from the boot and i will meet you by the door'' he told me and nodded as i made my way to the front door. I couldnt wait to explore.

Michaels POV

She looks so innocent when she sleeps i thought to myself as i went to the boot of the car. I didnt want to ruin that but i had to.I grabbed her bags and locked the car.When i got to the front door i she asked ''Arent your parents home?'' ''Na'' i replied '' the went to hawaii for the summer holiday so its just gonna be us to'' '' ohhh cool'' she said lowkey blushing which made me smirk yet again.Once i opened the door we both walked in and she gasped in awe yet again. ''Come on let me show you to your room''.

Latices POV

Michaels house was gigantic and astonishing and i couldnt wait to see my room. As i followed him upstairs i was looking and examining everywhere and everything andi was so fixed on it that i even tripped up the stairs but had to style it out so he wouldnt see.''So heres your room'' he said as he settled down my luggage ''i will let you settle down.Oh and also tonight we are going to go out and have a meal instead of staying in , if thats ok with you?'' ''yeah thats fine, what time are we leaving?'' i asked ''eight so be ready''. Just as he was about to close the door i called for him. ''Michael?'' ''yea?'' he replied '' thanks'' i said and he smiled back. I checked my phone and saw that the time was 1pm so i decided before i got ready i would take a nap. I set my alarm for 4pm and flung myself on to the bed and drifted into sleep.

[3 hours later]

Im woke up by my alarm and i get up and have a quick stretch.I really needed that i thought to myself since I still had a bit of time i turnt on the TV in the room and just watched Netflix for a bit. About an hour has past and I decide to get ready so i run myself a nice bath and chill in a white robe that was in my room.Once my bath has run i get in and just relax and listen to some music.Half and hour has past and I get out of the bath and choose what im going to wear. I pick out my favorite white dress and my toeless heels.Before i put my dress on i decide to do my hair and makeup since we are going to a resturant.By the time ive done my makeup and i put my outfit on its already 7:55pm and Michael is calling for me downstairs '' Latice you ready?'' ''Yea i will be down in a second'' i yell back. Im a bit nervous about what im wearing because i dont know what his reaction will be.I grab my handbag and head to the stairs.

When i reach the top of the stairs I see Michael looking so damm sexy in his blue suit with his back turnt to me.''Im ready'' i say as he turns around and sees me.He doesnt say nothing but just stairs at me in awe which makes me blush.''wow'' he manages to say ''you umm you look....''

TO BE CONTINUED!