The ''date''💍💏x.

Michaels POV

When i saw her at the top of the stairs i was speechless. Damm i thought. She's so fine. No words could come out of my mouth the greet her all i could say was ''you umm... you look'' I couldn't speak and the look on her face made me upset as i think she thought i didn't like it so i quickly said '' you look beautiful'' .Then a smile appeared on her face. I took her by the hand and led her to the car.

Latices POV

As he led me to the car i replied to his remark of me ''thanks, you look handsome as well'' i say as i nudged him in a jokey way. In reality i just wanted to tell him how sexy he was and push my lips against his. But i know i couldn't i had to contain myself as it was the first day with him. We finally got to the car he kindly opened the door for me so i could get in. ''Where we going?'' i ask ''That's a surprise'' he replies whilst winking at me which make me blush.'' Just sit back and relax'' he adds as he starts driving out to the main road.And that's what i did.

[About 30 minutes later]

Eventually, we reached the destination and I couldn't believe what was in my eyesight, it was the most beautiful garden alive with people and lights sitting and having a good time. I couldn't stop smiling.

Michaels POV

I saw the huge grin on Latices face which also made me smile '' you like?'' i ask and without moving her mouth she nodded like she was a little child again which made me chuckle. ''So madam'' i said trying to pull of the best British accent, ''Shall i escort you to our table''. ''Why thank you sir'' she replied as i helped her out of the car. We got to our table and both ordered our food and whilst we ate we talked and got to know each other, there was laughing and joking about but overall we both had a good time and i go to know the type of person Latice was and she got to know the type of person I was.It was a great evening.

Once we had finished we got into my car and drove home laughing and talking about are childhood's.We eventually reached back at the house and both made our ways upstairs. ''Well tonight was fun'' she said whilst smiling at me '' yeah'' i replied. ''Well I'm going off to bed now so i will see you tomorrow'' Latice said whilst walking off to her room '' GOODNIGHT!' she shouted from her door ''goodnight'' i replied low-key not wanting it to be the end of the night.

Latices POV

As soon as i got into my room i whipped out my phone, hopped on my bed and called my bestfriend Shante.

''Girl wtf its 3am in the morning what do you want?'' Shante said as she picked up the phone. ''Oh shit gurlll im sorry, but guess what?'' i say all excitedly '' what?'' she replies still sounding tired asf. '' Well...'' i say ''i went to dinner with Michael and OMG gurll he was so damm fine i just wanted to lick his chocolate skin but i didnt so thats not a worry but we had dinner at this fine ass resturant and we talked , laughed and joked about out childhoods and it was so fun and i really got to know him andd....'' *Gasp* '' so yeah it was cool'' and all i could hear was Shante crying her eyes out with laughter and im like '' gurll why yo ass laughing at me the fuckkk?'' and she replied '' Why did you say that all in one breath bruuuuhhhh im literally dying rn bruhhh'' I realise that i did say it all a bit to fast so i was laughing aswell '' but girl listen, on the real'' i tell her '' The things I would do to himm zayyyuum it would leave him shaking , gurll i would suck on his neck, let him suck my breasts i would ride him back and forth and not stop. I would hit all his weak spots and most importantly suck his...'' ''GIRRRLLL OKEYYYY YO ASS CAN STOP RIGHT THERE I DIDNT NEED TO KNOW ALL THAT INFO DAYUMM keep that between him and you okey'' she tells me replying in laughter '' Okey gurll maybe that was a bit too much but anyways im i im finna go now so talk to you later girl'' i tell her ' 'Alright bye bitchhh'' she replies. After that phon conversation i go hop into the shower.

Michaels POV

As I listen to Latices phone call i lick my lips in amazement of what im hearing from her. In my mind i was shocked at what i heard from her as it was very unexpected and as i looked down at MJ and saw that it was hard. Shitttt. Now i gotta sort this shit out.

TO BE CONTINUED!