Chapter 15

Luke's POV

"I'm not in the mood to fight with you!" I growled and paced back and forth.

"We're talking whether you want to or not! You can't just toy with my emotions like that, Luke! You called me Angela five times when we were kissing! Can you imagine how much it hurt me? To know that the my boyfriend is thinking of another girl when he's with me!" Naomi shrieked.

"Naomi please just drop it! I'm so damn confused!" I yelled and paced faster.

"Okay then,"Naomi grabbed her purse,"Call me when you're not confused and ready to apologize." She stormed out of the room and almost immediately Ashton, Calum,Michael, a very angry-looking Maria and Summer stormed into the room.

"You...!" Summer lunged at me but Ashton wrapped his arms around her waist stopping her from reaching me,"Let me at 'emm!"

"Easy kitten. We'll beat him up to a pulp later but now we want to hear the story remember?" Ashton soothed her and she scowled before nodding.

"Now that Summerzilla is under control, care to tell us what happened?" Michael turned to me.

"I was with Naomi and Angela barged in....."I trailed off looking at the mad expressions on my friends faces.

"You do realize that you ruined everything when you were kissing Naomi infront of Angela," Calum bellowed.

"I didn't ruin anything because she's the one who ruined what we had when she broke up with me! I moved on, I'm with Naomi now!" My voice cracked in the end because I wasn't exactly being truthful.

"She broke up with you because she was forced, you doofus!" Michael growled. I gave him a blank look.

"He's lost, explain more," Maria sighed,"I just can't believe that Angela didn't tell me."

"She told us that someone forced her! Someone talked crap about her not being good enough for you and that she's hurting you when she's with you! You are so thick-headed! And now when she finally decides to disobey that person and flies all the way from Michigan, she finds you with Naomi!" Summer snarled and lunged at him again so Ashton has to throw her over his shoulder and take her out of the room. I stood there, soaking in the information.

"So.....if I hadn't kissed Naomi and asked her to be my girlfriend, Angela would've apologized and I would be with her now," I asked, dumbfounded.

"Yeah, but now good luck she'll take you back. She said that when she saw you with Naomi she wasn't sure she loved you anymore. And now you're an idiot because you're hurting Angela and Naomi," Maria snapped and stormed out of the room.

"Dude just forget about it now. Do something tomorrow but just relax today because it's your birthday," Michael sighed walked out if the room with Calum leaving me let my anger out. I was such an idiot! She wanted me back and what did I do? I went off with another girl! I felt so horrible! I needed to find her but I couldn't go out at 12:00 am looking for her. She'd most likely get a plane tomorrow so I'll go to the airport early and hope that I catch her before she leaves. My eyes darted to my present from Angela. I slowly teared off the wrapping and opened the present. I found two picture frames and got confused.

"She got me picture frames?" I spotted another thing beside the frames. There were two pictures to go with the frames. One was me and Angela spraying each other when we had our legendary water fight that made me chuckle. The other one was me and Angela cuddled up on the Walter's patio when me and Angela had our first kiss and midnight picnic.

-----------------

I woke up at 7:00am and quickly got dressed and made my way to the airport. I waited at the airport entrance for a while and sighed in relief when Angela stepped out of a taxi. Hurt flashed in her eyes before she scowled at me. She got her suitcase out of the trunk and walked past me into the airport. I followed her, not really knowing what to do. I stayed with her through all the passport stuff and things.