Chapter 20

Luke's POV

"Angie wake up," I shook her shoulders. It was noon already and she still wouldn't wake up.

"Leave me alone. I'm comfy!" Angela whined and wrapped herself with a blanket.

"It's noon," I hushed.

"Exactly, so it's still too early! Leave me alone!" Angela groaned and added a few more incoherent words about me when I shook her shoulders again.

"Come on, if you wake up then I'll give you a kiss," I smirked.

"We're over. Now leave me alone," Angela buried her face in her pillow.

"Awe, you don't mean that! You love me too much to break up with me," I whined before grabbing her pillow and started hitting her with it.

"I'm up," Angela groaned, still closing her eyes.

I hit her again.

"I'm up."

Another hit.

"I'm up."

I hit her again.

"IM UP!" Angela screamed, jumping out of the bed.

"Good girl. Now change and then join us down stairs."

"This would be considered an abusive relationship, but good thing that I broke up with you," Angela muttered.

"Awe, I'm hurt," I rolled my eyes because I knew she was joking as I walked and joined the others down stairs.

Ten minutes later, Angela stormed in and sat beside Summer, laying her head on Summer shoulder.

"Angie, you okay?" Summer asked, fighting the urge to laugh.

"No, that jerk Luke woke me up too early," Angela grumbled.

"I know, I'm surprised he came back in one piece after he woke you up," Maria mused,"Last time I tried to wake you up before 1 in the summer you bit me."

"She broke up with me, actually," I chuckled.

"Serves you right," Angela glared at me as I shuffled towards her.

"Aww, come on baby. You can't stay mad at me," I grabbed her from her waist and sat her on my lap. However, I didn't expect her to elbow me in my ribs and twisting my arm as she gets off of me. I groaned in pain.

"I'm not in the mood," Angela returned to her normal position, her head on Summers shoulder.

"I'm so happy, I'm not her punching dummy anymore," Harry sighed in relief causing everyone except me and Angie to laugh.

"I'm so not in the mood Harry!" Angela grumbled and buried her heads in Marias lap.

"Shhhhh, she's really cranky in the morning," Maria teased and patted Angela's head. Chris came into the room and started barking and I was absolutely sure that Angela would murder him for making so much noise. But of course she surprised me.

"Awwww there's my little Chrissy!" Angela cooed and picked him up. Everyone's jaws were on the floor by now.

"What? Seeing Chris put me in a good mood," Angela shrugged and played with Chris.

"Uhhhh, Luke when are you going to go pick up Liz from the airport?" Liam asked and Angela tensed.

"Oh yeah she's coming today," Angela mused and continued playing with Chris. Everyone shot her confused looks and she smiled at them. I scooted over to her and wrapped an arm around her.