LISTEN UP-SEQUEL ALERT

HEY MARSHMALLOWS!!!! I MISSED YOU!!! IM SORRY FOR ENDING THE BOOK ON A SAD NOTE BY THE WAY!!!! BUT I DIDNT WANT IT TO BE ONE OF THOSE 'HAPPILY EVER AFTER' ENDINGS!

AND SINCE I DIDNT LIKE IT TO END THAT WAY, I MADE A SEQUEL!!! AND I JUST POSTED IT TODAY!!!! GO CHECK IT OUT PLZZ!!! AND NO I AM NOT HIGH OR DRUNK OR WHATEVER THAT MEANS, I AM ON A SUGAR RUSH!!!!

You know, it's kinda funny at how this books developed. At the beginning I wanted to do it about Luke and Angela dating and then he has to go on his tour and they are seen with different girls and guys and they have major trust issues since the paparazzi are messing with them. And then later into the book when I read TFIOS, I wanted to give Angela cancer and then they would have a sweet love story like Augustus and Hazel and Angela would die in the end of the book. And when I went through this mini-goth phase, I wanted to make Angela goth!!! Say thank goodness that I didn't!!! We don't need Angela even more moody!!

OKAY SO THATS IT!!! GO READ CONFUSION 2!!!!ILYSM THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGH THIS BOOK!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL BEYOND WORDS!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH EVEN THE SILENT READERS!!!!

-Yomna