Chapter 25

Angela's POV

"Yeah that's her mum!" Summer screeched and the whole cafè looked at us, including mum. She didn't see me and I don't know why I did, but I stood up so she could see me.

"Mum," I croaked as I walked closer to her. Her face was pale and she stared at me in awe.

"No she's my mummy, not yours!" The little girl stomped her foot and made a noise between a gasp and a croak.

"Do you even remember me? I see that you've had quite a time when I thought you were dead. I even have I sister I don't know about," I mused, tears running down my cheeks.

"Angela," my mum cried and lunged at me and hugged me. I didn't hug back, no matter how much I wanted to. I just cried as she hugged me. I was frozen. She had a daughter. When I thought that my mum was dead she was raising her daughter.

"How could you? How could you leave me for seven years thinking that you were dead? Do you realize how much I've gone through because of your fake death? I had to deal with a drunk father for years, my boyfriend got shot by the man that I thought was my father, then that man dies and then I find out that the drunk father is really my real father? Oh to top it all off, I find my mums grave empty and then Aiden tells me that your alive and living in Milwaukee and his dad is your boyfriend. Oh and now I see that you have a girl! Care to explain!" I managed through tears and I looked at her to see she was also crying. Her expression was filled with guilt and horror.

"I-I had no idea that you wen through all that. Please if you let me explain..." She wrapped me in a hug and I didn't hesitate to hug her back. No matter what she had done, she was still my mum and I missed her.

"Honey, why don't we take this somewhere more personal?" The guy said and I glared at him.

"I'm hoping this is her father," I muttered and felt a hand grip mine.

"Hi, I'm Luke and I'm going where ever she's going. Nice to meet you, you must be her not-dead-mother," his tone was slightly bitter.

"And I'm Brianna! You were on da TV! You are cute!" Brianna giggled.

"Can you please come to my house and let me explain everything?" My mum begged.

"You disappeared for seven years while I thought you were six-feet under the ground. So yes I kind of need an explain...." I trailed off and her face lit up. After I told the girls id call them later I got in the car with Luke and he followed mum. I sighed when they stopped at Eric's house.

"Wait Aiden did say that Katherine is his dad's girlfriend. Maybe she's here visiting?" Luke shrugged as he took his keys out if the ignition.

"Yeah, girlfriend. Wonder why the have a five year old daughter," I scoffed as Luke's held my hand and i immediately smiled. I walked into the house to find my mum pacing in front.

"Angela I'm so sorry!" She cried and hugged me.

"Just start explaining. The last time I saw you, you were on the floor of the kitchen drenched in blood on my tenth birthday," I said bluntly, and Brianna burst into tears making me flinch,"I'm so sorry Brianna." The father, which I assume is Eric's dad, took her inside leaving me, mum and Luke sitting not the couch.

"You've grown so much," My mum mused wiping away tears.

"Explain," I said and Luke wrapped an arm around me giving me courage.

"Alright, they must've told you that I died during surgery but....I didn't. When I woke up, I begged the doctor not to tell them I'm alive. I begged him to fake a funeral and he pitied me so he agreed. All I knew, Patrick could've gotten away with it and I would go back to him and continue getting abused. I couldn't handle it Angie..." A few tears escaped her eyes.