Chapter 41

Luke's POV

"Oh crap," Angela repeated for the third time.

"You can stop saying that! I know you missed me!" Harry cheered before grabbing Angela and twirling her in the air then planting a huge kiss on her cheek.

"Ew. Ew. Ew!" Angela sang as she vigorously wiped her cheek.

"What are you guys doing here?" I sighed, a little pissed off at the fact that they ruined a moment with Angela.

"Aww, that hurt! Lukey doesn't want me around!" Louis whined and fake sobbed, making me roll our eyes.

"I love you Lou. Now, can anyone who is emotionally stable explain why are you guys here?" I asked frustratedly.

"We have a concert here next week and we decided to come to Rome early!" Niall cheered.

"And then, our good friend Ashton called and told us that you two are staying here in a big house alone so we thought you wouldn't mind us staying here?" Liam asked thoughtfully and Angela smiled at his politeness.

"Ofcourse it's okay! Right, Luke?" Angela nudged me when I stayed quiet.

"I knew you'd let us! She needs real men at home to protect her!" Harry grinned, wrapping an arm around Angela.

"Hey!" I protested but they all laughed when my voice came out as a whine.

"Hows Perrie?" Angela asked Zayn who was quietly watching the arguments.

"She's fine, we decided to get married this winter," Zayn grinned proudly.(Sorry, don't know much about 1D or Little Mix, sue me!)

"Ugh, everywhere I go I can't stop hearing the word 'married'!" Angela groaned and the boys gasped.

"Luke! You proposed and didn't tell us! Can I be the best man!" Niall screeched, rather too excitedly.

"Go die in a fire. You should be asking Calum that," I pointed out.

"Calum's getting married! To Maria?" Louis yelled and Angela nodded.

"Have they had too much sugar before they came here?" Angela whispered to Liam and Liam nodded with a smile.

"When's your wedding?" Harry asked cheekily and Angela's cheeks lit up.

"As annoying as ever I see," Angela scowled at Harry but they had already saw her blush. I sighed and walked into the kitchen, leaving the boys to tease Angela about her blushing. Unfortunately, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn followed me.

"So....when are you planning on proposing?" Zayn asked before sitting on the counter.

"Once I get Angela back, I'll think about it," I whispered.

"Then you better hurry up and sweep her off her feet and propose," Louis advised me.

"It's no that easy. Luke can't go around marrying girls that he loves. It'll probably end in divorce. He has to think about it and take things slowly," Liam argued. Zayn rolled his eyes and went to answer a call from Perrie.

"What's so wrong? He loves her, she loves him! Get a cheap ring from a Burger King slot machine and ask her to marry you at a cheesy dinner!" Louis exclaimed.

"I feel so sorry for Eleanor," Liam sighed in frustration.

"You shouldn't. She's very lucky," Louis smirked at Liam. I rolled my eyes at them and walked back into the living room where Angela and Harry were probably ripping each other's throats. However, I didn't expect to find Angela pressed against Harry, her hands on his chest and his arms around her waist. Rage and hurt clouds my vision and I didn't realize that I growled until their heads snap to meet me.