Chapter 16

Angela's POV

---------------

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders. Out of pure instinct, I slapped that person as hard as I could and went back to sleep.

"Okay, you asked for it." I gasped when I felt myself soaked with freezing cold water.

"What the hell!" I screamed.

"Now why don't you get you're butt out if the bed and get dressed so we can have a nice anniversary," Eric smirked at me,"Nice onesies by the way."

"I hate you," I growled and took my clothes before going into the bathroom for a shower. Ayer I got dressed in dark blue skinny jeans and a loose pink and black striped T-shirt I added a bit of mascara and lipstick.

"This is only for my anniversary. After today I'm going to hate make up as always," I reminded myself but I had to admit that I looked better with make up but that didn't hide the fact that it itched like crazy.

I found dad and Eric chatting in the kitchen over pancakes. I stuff a granola bar into my mouth before greeting my dad and scowling at Eric.

"Why is my daughter giving you the cold eye?" I heard dad ask Eric.

"Probably because I had to wake her up with a bucket of ice-cold water," Eric laughed,"Don't worry, Angela can never stay angry at me."

"Oh really! Is that I challenge? I suggest you don't annoy me anymore because I'm not really a morning person!" I snapped at Eric.

"Honey, it's four in the afternoon," my dad said, humor laced in his voice.

"Same thing," I grumbled as I scarfed down my glass of milk. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"That's my daughter. A little bundle of joy, day and night," I heard my dad laugh with Eric.

"Why did my boyfriend have to be friends with my dad," I muttered as I walked back into the kitchen.

"Come on let's go," Eric led me into his car and out on a blindfold on me.

"Don't take it off. We should get to our destination in an hour or so," Eric told me and I nod and go back to sleep.

--------------------

I woke up when I heard a car door slam shut and then my car door opened.

"Shall we?" Eric grinned as I took his hand. I gasped when I saw where we were.

"This is where we had our first date right?" I gaped at the view. For our first date Eric drove me to a abandoned, romantic park that nobody used. The scenery was breath taking. There were lights on the trees and floor.

"Oh my gosh this is so romantic," I squealed as he led me into the park. I gasped when I saw a huge picnic set up. I sat down on the picnic blanket and Eric cuddled with me. We watched as the sun started to dip into the trees.

"This is so beautiful and romantic, Eric. Watching the sun set in your arms, it's perfect," I beamed at him. He smiled and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back but I couldn't help but feel disappointed. I wanted there to be sparks when I kissed him. I was deep in thoughts as Eric got out a picnic basket and started taking out the food. We ate and chatted until we couldn't talk anymore because we were so full. Eric lied down and I lied with him and used his stomach as I pillow. I checked my phone and saw that it was 8:30. I let my mind drift away and I found myself thinking of Luke's kiss.

"Eric I need to tell you something that's been eating me away," I gulped as he sat up looking concerned,"but you have to promise to keep cool."

"Okay," Eric dragged out the word looking unsure.