Chapter 27

Luke's POV

"For the last time, I'm not going!" I argued but my mum had other ideas.

"You're going whether you like it or not!" My mum fired back and I scowled at her.

"My girlfriend just found out that her grandma died of a heart attack yesterday and she found out that her mother was really alive the day before so no. Angela needs me by her side!" I growled, startling my mother.

"Luke's right, Liz. I think we need to be there for Angela. All of us since we're all her friends," Ashton spoke up politely. They would've been a lot less polite if they knew who broke me and Angie up but my mothers pained expression stopped me from telling them.

"You boys are way behind in recording your album. David's getting mad and I'm afraid he'll drop you," my mum sighed,"okay we're staying for another week. No longer." I grinned in relief as my mum scowled and started making calls.

"Poor Angie. I'm serious, no one should go through what she's going through," Maria sighed and Calum attempted to cheer her up by planting a kiss on her forehead.

"When I went there, she told me she wanted to be alone so I didn't push," Summers shoulders slumped in disappointment.

"She's blocking us out. She's re-building her walls. This is exactly what I was afraid of. This is a repeat of what happened with her mother. She got attached to her grandma and now her grandma leaving has just scarred her. I'm not going to let her block us out. I'm not going to let her go back to the moody, sad girl that's always in her shell," I said determinedly.

"She's moody either way," Michael attempted to make us laugh and succeeded.

"Let's go see her," Ashton suggested and we all nodded.

-------------------------------

"Open the door or I'll break it down!" Summer screeched and we heard Angela groan from behind the door.

"Deja vū much," we heard her groan and Maria stifled a laugh.

"Come on, you know we can't control Summerzilla for too long!" Ashton warned.

"Not in the mood guys," Angela muttered.

"You're never in the mood! That's why we're here!" Calum hollered.

"It's okay. Just give up. She hasn't went out of her room since she got the news. I don't blame her but she isn't even going out to eat," Katherine sighed warily, looking very pale with huge eye bags.

"Ange, can you please open the door? Please? For me?" I quietly begged as I heard a sigh. The door unlocked revealing an incredibly pale Angela. The were no traces of tears which scared me even more. She was locking up her emotions, like she did with her mum. Maria's mum once had told me that Angela hadn't cried once about her mum until she met me and now it was repeating. Other than the ghostly pale skin, Angela was dressed in jeans and a plain T-shirt so she looked normal.

"Stop gaping at me," Angela scowled and walked back into her room. We followed her wordlessly as she sat at the edge of her bed. We all sat next to her on her huge bed and no one said a word.

"Are you okay?" Michael broke the silence and Angela took a minute to nod.

"I'm fine," Angela mumbled, staring at her palms. I wrapped my arms round her and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug but when she didn't move or attempt to hug me back, I started to worry. She was going back to the way she was before, not wanting to smile or laugh, not wanting anyone to touch her. I was happy that she was allowing me to hug her but I was still worried since she wasn't hugging back.

"Ange, we're here for you, I'm here for you, I'm not going to let you go back to the way you were before we met. I'm not going to let you lock up your emotions and push everyone away. We're all going to do our best to get you to laugh and smile again. Just let it out. Just cry and let your emotions out," I told her whole still holding her in my arms. We all expected her to burst into tears but she just nodded and pulled away from the hug.

"I want to sleep," Angela announced as Katherine walked into the room.

"You need to eat first," Katherine told her but Angela quickly shook her head.

"You need to eat," I told Angela,"Please for me." Angela sighed and gave in. Katherine gave me a shocked look before running off and bringing her a tray filled with sandwiches and chips and fruit and chocolate. We left Angela to eat and we sat in the living room with Katherine.

"Thank you so much for coming. You have no idea how much this means to us," Katherine managed a smile,"I wasn't very close with my mum. When I was younger we always fought since she didn't approve of Patrick who was my boyfriend at the time. I ended up running away with him from California to Michigan and getting married. Patrick was so sweet and gentle until Angela was born. He started hitting me and occasionally Angela. But when he found out about Mark he took the hitting to a whole different standard. Most of the times he hits us he was drunk or he saw a missed call from Mark on my phone. After everything that Angela's been through, I'm surprised she's still sane." We were speechless so the only thing we did was nod.

"We're sorry for everything that happened with you and Angela. I was the one who shot Patrick for self defense but I still feel guilty about it," Ashton lowered his head.

"Thank you. You shouldn't feel guilty because Patrick was the reason of all the suffering we've been through. I don't think that Angela's acting like this because of her grandmother. Her grandmothers death was just the tip of the iceberg," Katherine nodded,"I'm so happy Angela has friends like you. But I'm still wracking my brain about that. I had to force her to get a friend when she was younger besides Sam and then a few years later she has celebrity friends." We all laughed and then fell into an uncomfortable silence.

"I'm going to check up on Angela," I declared and dashed out of the room towards Angela's room. I found her bed empty and her phone was open. I looked at her phone an found that she was on twitter. The page was full of hate towards Angela, about 10,000 hates. They were all about her not being good enough for me and a few about her family. I guess word had spread about Angela's family issues because there was two people you told her R.I.P but a lot were accusing Angela of making all this family issues up to get my attention. I sighed and glanced at the tray to find the knife missing. My eyes darted to the closed bathroom door and I quickly knocked on it.

"Angela open the door and stop doing what your doing," I said frantically. I didn't hear a sound from there so I started banging on the door. I kicked it open and found Angela cutting.....

(DUN DUN DUN, @musicismylife & @Lexie0129 feel free to hate me for leaving it at another cliffhanger!!! OKAY PLZZZZ PLZZZZ PLZZZZZ NEVER EVER CUT! U R BEAUTIFUL THE WAY U R AND IF SOMEONE EVEN SUGGESTS THE OPPOSITE THEN TELL ME AND I WILL HAPPILY KILL THEM!!!! SUICIDE IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO ANY PROBLEM!! AND PLZ GUYS THINK ABOUT WHAT U SAY BEFORE U SAY IT, SOME PEOPLE JUST GO AROUND INSULTING OTHERS AND THATS NOT GOOD AND IT CAN LEAD INTO DEPRESSION!!!

You know that girl you called fat? She's starving herself. That pregnant girl you called a slut? She was raped. That guy you punched? He gets abused by his drunk father. That man you laughed at for his scars? He fought in this damn country to keep you safe! That kid you laughed at for crying? His mom just died. Put this on you're wall if you would support these people that get bullied. Some will. But most will be whimps... Stand up for them, They need you..................

Thnx for reading/voting/commenting! Plzzz plzzz vote and comment coz I barely get any! I won't be updating for a long long time bcoz I'm in a writers block!!!! ILYSM!! :D :D :D :D)