tea

The rest of my classes went smooth surprisingly. It was actually an exceptional day except for the part where I was late for Mr. Lockhart. I could tell he would probably be strict.

The day was beautiful. They sky had not a cloud in sight while the sun was shining; it was golden hour. I was on my way walking towards my dorm with a pep in my step when Nathan motioned for me to wait up. When he finally caught up, he gave me a sincere smile. "Hey Adonis. I was walking when I saw you and wanted to ask you something." Wonder if it's about the party. "What time are you going to the party?"

"A little later after it starts. Bell said the party is always seasoned the later you go." I rolled my eyes and can reflect back on that conversation.

"Okay. Can I walk you back to your doom?"

"Yes."

We walk back talking and made small talk about different things like life and our ideas of fun.

After our talk, I feel like we could become great friends.

Damn, I didn't mean to friend zone him.

As we make it to my door, I realize something.

"Nathan how come you weren't in my Art class today? Didn't you say we were in the same class?" I raise my eyebrows towards him.

"Oh yeah, since you're an art major, you have more than one art classes. We both have Art Sculpting not Art 101."

"Okay. We'll thanks for walking me and have a nice night." I was about to wave when I looked to see his arms spread out. "Can I get a hug?"  I reached up to hug him and he returns it. I mean I was really sitting on my tippy toes because his I'm assuming 6'3 ass towered my 5'6.

My head was stuck in his man pects. Nathan dressed just like the the weather today: comfortable. He wore a gray, and might  I say, tight woman beater that hugged his torso where you could see his muscles flexing. To match that, he wore grey sweat shorts that made his butt pop. Not that I was looking. A black beanie hid away his blonde hair that anyone would love to run their hands through, leaving some stray hairs out. I could smell his cologne that had a very strong, manly essence. 

I wasn't complaining though.

He smelled sooooo good.

"Uhhh... Adonis?"

To busy getting lost in his manly cologne, I mumbled an "Hmm?" while our arms were still locked around each other.

"Are you sniffing me?" He asked with an quizzical expression. 

My eyes opened like a deer coming into contact with headlights. "Lol, noooooo." I slowly pulled my face away from the glory. Heat started to radiate from my neck. I'm so glad my brown skin could hide my blush.

He laughed, his green eyes brightened. "See you at the party, beautiful."

I was first to pull away because if I didn't, I would've been there for an eternity. With one more glance, I entered the room.

"Heeey Bitch!" Bell marched over to me with jumping eyebrows and her hands resting on her hips. "What was that all about?"

"Can't I just have a decent conversation with a fellow gentlem-"

"Hell no. That milk chocolate can be stirred up in your coffee. And so could his crea-"

Find a new joke please.

Bopping Bell's head out of the way, I move over to my bed and sit.

" I need to know who do I invite to the wedding since I am your maid of honor." Bell tilted her nose up in the air with a very sure matter.

"And who decided that?"

"Me of coarse!" Bell pointed her thumb at herself very certainly.

"Can we please stop talking about this? Mind your business child." I threw a pillow at her face, resulting in her retaliating by throwing another, turning into a full-blown pillow fight to the death.

She ended up on top of me, straddling my waist.

She bended down and started to play with one my  hair strands. "I'm just saying, anyone would die at the chance to grace your presence. Even your little friend." She slowly looked up with hesitance.

For a moment we locked eyes until I looked away.

What the hell. How did a simple pillow fight escalate to this?

"Welp. That's that." I flipped her off of me, resulting in her flipping on the doom room floor with a 'ouch'. "How was your classes?", I nervously laughed, trying to derail from this uncomfortable situation.

"Damn. You didn't have to body slam me on the floor," She got up off of the ground and massage the arm she fell on. "But yeah, they were alright", she smiled. "After I gotten up from my fall, I made it on time. I have a class with your lover."

"Shut up dude. Although he could potentially be daddy." I shrugged. 

"Okay, but jokes aside I heard he can be a real player. So be careful." She said with an stern yet hesitant face.

"Who isn't in these books. Don't worry, I'm just making connections. " I crossed my arms across my chest and huffed.

Bell nodded. "By the way how did you classes go?"

"Well I was late to my first class. I was right there when the door of Professor Lockhart closed. It was suckish." I unhooked my arms from my chest and got an hair tie from the nearby bed stand to tie up my hair in an messy bun.

Bell had an unpleased expression come across her face.

"Did you just say Lockhart?"

◇◇◇◇◇◇

I just want y'all (the 3 people who are reading this lol) to know that I plan to do a lot of things with this story, so just know it won't be as fast paced. It's not like they will meet and then the next chapter they'll be doing the sideways hokey pokey the next chapter, so be patient and keep reading! 

Just know someone will get those cheeks clapped.