interrupting class

Professor

The first class of my year and its with freshmen. I stood out the welcoming the students with a non-existent smile on my face. I looked around, and it seemed like another school day. Students running around running to get to their class,  so-called couples giving their goodbye kisses. Hell they were probably cheating on each other by the looks of it.

And then there was a male not aware of his surroundings, dropping his books and tripping over them because he was drooling over a group of girls talking. 

With a quick look of my wrist watch, I began to walk into my classroom and shut the classroom door. My students settled in by their canvases and getting their utensils ready. I fixed my tie and straighten my suit out with a slight pat of my hands.

"Welcome students, I'm Professor Lockhart." I clasped my hands together, giving them a grin, well what I consider to be a grin. From their point of view, it was maybe a grimace. "As you know this is Art class 101, so if you have a love of art, this is the place to be. We will learn art history while learning the fundamentals. Also we'll learn each other's style of art.", I said with an stoic tone. 

Boy, I didn't care too much to be here.

I looked over my little audience to catch their reactions. Some were already sleep, while in another corner a girl was propping up her breast on display. The rest were high alert art nerds that were probably going to be my favorites this year. I decided to start my lecture.

"This class will go by a syllabus. As I pass them out you may ask any concerns." I walked over to the blonde who was propping up her breasts earlier and handed her the syllabi to pass around to the others. She looked me straight in the eye and fluttered her eyelashes. I turned around and went straight back to leaning on the edge my desk and saw the look of disappointment on her face. I hope she doesn't expect any free A's with a simple perk of those saggy bags.

Every student had gotten a syllabus, so I started again.

"In this class, students are to explore visual art through the Elements of art and Principle of design. We will have four goals to reach before the end of the year. One, we'll learn and identify visual art terms. Two, we'll recognize the devel-"

I was interrupted by a barely audible knock of the door.

Hmm. No one dares to be late for my classes.

"Wait a minute class. Let me get the door." I went to the door, almost furious. I hated interruptions. Before I could get the door open, the student was already apologizing.

"I am so, so sorry Professor for being late. I'm was on my way here when-" They stopped when they saw my aggravated face.

I was about to release my wrath on the student when I realized who it was.

Hazel eyes.

It was her.

Hell, of course. Therefore, it wouldn't be a wattpad book.