kiss and tell

⚠️Some freakyness ahead⚠️

Two days later

"You fucked him!"

I slapped Zack and Bea on the back of their heads as we walked around after leaving Starbucks. I shied away from the curious and also disgusted looks of the passerbys. "Damn, say it for the whole world to hear." I face palmed myself.

"What are you looking at chica?" Zach yelled at this poor girl that kept staring at us while he fixed his beanie. He brought his attention back to me. "You dirty slut." Bell and him laughed.

"Where's my money?" Bell landed out a hand as Zach slapped a twenty in the palm of her hand.

"You guys betted on my sex life?" I looked between the both of them, placing a loose dark curl behind my ear.

Bell took a long slurp of her smoothie while Zach shrugged. "Hey, I didn't think you had it in you. You seem innocent to me. But if it was me, I would be all over that delicious meal."

"Shut up. You're talking about my boyfriend."

Zach eyes enlarged before he slapped another twenty into Bell's hand with a huff.

"Zach, I thought we were friends." I held my nose to the sky and walked away from him. He chased after me and pulled me in for a hug.

"I am Mami. But when it comes to bets, I don't hesitate." Then a smirk spreaded on his face along with some very jumpy eyebrows. "How big was it?" His dark brown eyes glistened with mischief.

I looked down and kicked a pebble that was hiding in the vibrant grass. Zach kept pestering me by poking as Bell giggled. "I'll say it was eight to nine inches." I spoke hesitantly, biting my lower lip.

Zach gasped as Bell smartly whispered, "That's why you're walking funny."

I looked at my legs. "I am?"

Zach laughed. "Yes indeed. Looks like Nathan turned you bowlegged and pigeontoed at the same time. "

"And you're just now saying something? This whole time I thought no one noticed." I slowly scooted. It was hard enough to walk with the soreness, now all my hard work was for nothing.

Bell threw her finshed smoothie in a nearby trash bin and sat on a bench that was under this tree that blocked the sun. She looked at us and patted it, suggesting we sit down. We sat down, and I tried to control my curls from flying in different directions due to the wind. I didn't want this wash and go to go to waste. I sat in between the two as they stared at me, waiting. "What?"

Zach looked at me matter-of-factly. "Details, duh." He waved his tan hand as Bell nodded.

"I don't think you deserve them since you didn't tell me I was looking like a drunk giraffe the who day." I unwrapped my strawberry cupcake, when it was snapped by Bell. I could feel them swap looks with each other.

"You won't get that cake back until you start talking missy." Zach crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes. Hopefully, these things don't get lost with the amount of time I rolled them in this story. "Fine." I sighed then smiled when I thought back.

F: When we had left the restaurant, loverboy and I had a little joyride and talk about many things. I wasn't at all surprised when we came to his pad. I actually wanted to end the night here, if you know what I mean. He had waited for me, and I was kind of turn on by that.

He walked me in after locking up the car and the inside was huge. It looked like a guy live here for sure. Pool table, recliners, game consoles.