feeling watched

"And this is UH's Art Center." Bell stood in front of the building with her arms opened wide.

"Wow, nice." I looked around and noticed the fine details. The building was huge with an capital H. The pillars looked like they were from an colosseum. Art sculptures and beautiful paintings were on display. Artsy students were sprawled out in different areas along the sidewalks and the bright grass. It was nice to know that I would spend most of my college experience here.

We check out all of the rest of my classes and in the end, we end up at the university's main fountain.

People sat all around it, listening to music or either talking with friends.

One thing I noticed about this campus is that it is totally social and diverse.

I like it already.

"The tour is done. What shall my payment be in? Credit or cash?" Bell asked as she held out her hand. Our butts had gotten comfortable at the fountain. 

I grabbed her hand, closed it, and held it dearly. "With a new friendship and love." I giggled.

"Cheap." She rolled her eyes as she placed her hand into the fountain, swaying the water in different motions. I followed. We sat there for a minute until she said something.
"Maybe one day you can paint Nathan like one of your French boys."

"Haha, very funny." I deadpanned, taking my hand out the water and looking around.

I had this strange feeling that I was being watched.

"Hey Bell, do you ever feel like you are being watched or stared at?" I tapped her to get her attention.

"Yes, all the time actually. People just love when these cheeks shake when I walk." I rolled my eyes. " I just can't help that this ass is fat.", She rambled with her hands up in surrender. 

She's no help at all.

I drown her out and look around until my eyes lead to a window where a man stood with his eyes in another direction. 

I let it go with a shrug of dismissal.

Eh. 

Probably just my imagination.

◇◇◇◇◇

Sorry, short chapter. It will get longer and that's a promise.