the date

Adonis

"Look Donny, we haven't talked in years!" Bell threw her hands up in the air exhaustedly as she paced back and forth in our dorm. "Can we please just talk?"

"Bell it's only been a few days, and the party was last week." I looked over my shoulder as I was in my closet space to get an outfit for my date with Nathan. "And besides even if I did want to talk, I have to meet Nathan in a few."

She smacked her lips. "Nathan?" She crosses her arms over her torso. "Since when have you gotten a date with him?"

"At the party he asked me, and I agreed even though I was drunk off my ass. And apparently you were too." I shrugged. "We talked about it in our class, and I decided why not?"

As you heard, today was my date with Nathan. He had texted my phone telling me to wear something comfortable. It would be hard because I love dressing over the top. I wonder where's he talking me. Aslong as it's not a hike then I'm okay. Right when I was in my getting ready process, Bell walks through the door with an solemn look on her face and started rambling; I have been listening to it ever since.

I picked out an rose gold two piece, a tan over shirt, and decided to wear my all white Champs. I shook out my hair and made two mini space buns at the top.

"You know what? It's none of my business," she kissed her teeth. "Have fun on your little date." Bell's words laced with strong sarcasm.

I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door. I turned to her and smiled. "Thanks, I will."

I could hear her huff and was about to come back and ask who's she huffing at but decided against it.

Wonder what's her problem.

◇◇◇◇

NatAttack: Meet me by the parking lot, beauty.❤

I made my way to the parking lot after waving at fellow classmates on the campus and making sure I have my essentials in my bag. When I gotten there, I come to find Nathan leaning against the front of a matte black jaguar with his hands resting in his pockets. When he saw me, he grinned and waved me over.

Ooh, I see you boy.

"Hey, how are you today?" I asked as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Good now that I see you." I felt his cool breath breeze by my neck as he talked. Man, he sure smelt good. He pulled away and observed me. He ran his hand through his hair and bit his lip. "You look really pretty and that stands for everyday."  I thanked him and complimented him back. He pulled away and walked to open the passenger door for me. "Shall we?"

I smiled and walked over, getting into the car and not accidentally bumping my head against the hood. "We shall."

He jogged over to the other side and got in his seat. He started the engine and Best Part by Daniel Caesar and H.E.R bursted through the speakers. I looked over and nodded in approval.

As we pulled out of the parking lot, and I looked at the city through the window, I realized something. I looked over back over at Nathanas he drummed his fingers along the steering wheel. "You know I can't quite call this kidnapping since I consented to it, but you never gotten the chance to tell me where we are going."

He smirked. "And I'm not going to until we get there. It's a surprise."

I quirked my eyebrow up to my forehead. "Surprise my ass. You should know I'm not very fond of surprises." I crossed my arms. "Last time someone tried to surprise me was a birthday party, and I ended up pepper spraying my auntie's boy toy."