Chapter 2.

~~~~JASPER POV~~~~

Jessica invited us into her house. It had a peaceful feel to it, I stayed close to Alice like always but there was something in the house that made my body shiver. Someone here was making my very soul cry out. We followed Jessica to their living room where many things from other countries were. They've definitely been to Africa, Europe, China, Japan, even Russia. They're like us, they move around a lot. Jessica said that she was getting us something to drink so she walked out of the room. Everyone was looking around while one of the boys came in wearing a black shirt. He didn't speak but looked at us, he walked over to a computer. Alice must have heard something cause she turned around and looked at him.

"Do you like making your own kind of music?" She asked him causing him to look at her then down at his hands.

"Yes, I do. I just remix mostly but I've had some people sing." He wasn't looking into her eyes, he was blushing. Alice leaned down over the desk and smiled.

"Can you play some for us?" He looked at her in shock then relaxed.

"If you would like to hear it." He smiled and started playing a some that sounded familiar.

At first, I couldn't hear the voice of the singer, my thoughts were somewhere else. As soon as the song picked up I heard the voice that made my body jolted, I was completely under the sound of this voice. I wanted to know who it was and why she affected me so much. I looked at the boy as his head slowly moved to the voice, he knew her. I stood up and approached him, I reached for him but he stopped the music only to have the same voice keep going without music. My head slowly turned to find a young woman with long white hair and beautiful eyes, pale skin that I wanted to touch. I listened as she continued to sing until the song was over. She looked at me and only me, her eyes piercing my very soul.

"Hey sis, bro finally got you to come back huh?" The boy stood up and walked over to her, she took her eyes off me and looked at him with a smile.

"Yeah he did, took him a few tries but he pulled me back." She looked at everyone then back at him. "Mind introducing me please, Carl." She folded her arms in front of her as her hair hanged over her shoulders.

"Oh yeah, sis these are the Cullens. Our neighbors, they came to meet us. Cullens this is my older sister Aliseia Stone, she keeps to herself so you may not see too much of her but she's a cool person. Promise." Carl smiled which make her smile.

Jessica came back and so did the other members of her family. Jessica smile seeing her whole family here, especially seeing Aliseia in the room.

"So, what do we owe the pleasure of having your family being here?" Jessica asked as she sat in a chair with the two younger girls were sitting on the floor beside her.

"We just wanted to come and welcome you to the neighborhood," Esme spoke the truth but something in Robert's eyes made me think differently.

"Why are you really here?" Robert's voice was low and deep, it made the boys stand on guard. Jessica was going to say something but another voice spoke before her.

"Leave them be son, she spokes the truth." An older woman walks in the room and stands beside Aliseia, she almost looked like an older version of her. "I'm Sonia, their grandmother," she smiled then looked at Robert. "They are here to greet us, why must you think everyone comes to bring trouble?" She looked at him, he instantly glared at us and not her.

"Because every time, it seems like they do." 

"Leave them alone Robert, they are different. More like us then you can see." Aliseia spoke, it was like silk so smooth and soft. Robert looked at her and relaxed a bit. "They won't hurt us, they'll love us." Her words were shocking, she walked closer to me and put her hand on my cheek. I couldn't help but lean into her touch. "I know he will." She smiled softly at me, the older woman seemed to know something and smiled.