Chapter 22.

After this, there are only two more chapters. Question, should there be a sequel? Maybe about the children? WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF BIRTHS, A LOT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the fight to save Renesmee's life everything was back to normal. The Cullen's are getting ready to move to a new location, Jasper and Aliseia are going to remain here with their children. JJ was now around the age of fourteen while Caralina was a year old. JJ would do anything for his sister and family, he would always keep his promise to protect them. A year after the fight passed and news reached everyone that a third child was on the way. Carlisle was concerned about Aliseia condiction and if it would be dangerous for her to have more children. She just laughed and told him that most women in the past had a lot of children so having a third was nothing for her. The Stone's wanted to be there for this one and so all the family was with Aliseia when she was in the delivery room. Pushing out her third child and in came their second daughter Madaline Whitlock. Everyone was concerned about her skin and hair color because they were white as snow, Carlisle discovered that Madaline was more like Aliseia then her other two children. Her white skin would cause some problems later on with sunlight, though she reminded everyone of Aliseia, Madaline had a strong connection to Jasper's vampiric genes. Madaline would have trouble but everyone knew that she would overcome them. When Jasper first held her, she opened her eyes to look at him, her eyes that reflected the ocean. JJ came in and held his new little sister, kissing her head, welcoming her to the family. 

Madaline Whitlock

JJ Whitlock during the fight

Four years passed, JJ was now fully grown. Though he stopped aging at eighteen, he looked older than that. Caralina was five years old while Madaline was four. The sister were two peas in a pod. JJ watched over his sisters with a smile, they loved their big brother with all their souls. Four years, no fighting, no conflicts. It was so peaceful. The Cullen's would come and visit on every holiday and birthday, bring with them gifts from other countries. Four years turned to eight years, Caralina was nine now while Madaline was eight.