Chapter 12.

1.3k reads!!!! OMG THANKS YOU SOOOO MUCH

After the wedding and throwing the flowers where Bella caught them, Edward was shocked but he smiled anyway. Jasper opened the door for me as we got in and waved to everyone, we drove off to have some private time. We drove to the airport, Jasper wouldn't tell me where we were going and I was getting nervous. Jasper simply kissed my head and said we were heading to our home state. So we were going to Texas, I smiled from the thought of heading home. 

~~Time skip to the place~~

It was beautiful and away from other people so we would have some privacy

It was beautiful and away from other people so we would have some privacy. Jasper took my hand and swiftly picked me up out of the car and carried to the door, it was in that moment that I knew this was about to get naughty and fast. He quickly carried me to a room that had an indoor hot tub, what kind of house is this?

 He quickly carried me to a room that had an indoor hot tub, what kind of house is this?

Setting me down but not before he ripped off my clothes and ripping his as well. I was slightly shocked at his aggression but excited none the less. Gazing down at the magnificent thing that made him a man, I must say I was pleased by what I saw. Jasper gazed at my body as well, he seemed pleased as well. I slowly made my way into the water, turning my back to him letting the hot water warm my body. Sensing Jasper wasn't far behind me, feeling his hot breath on my skin only made me want him more. His hands slowly roamed around my body, until one hand touched my left breast while the other touched my core. Things quickly became heated when he turned me around, gripping my throat while kissing me. Such aggression and passion behind his kisses, his touch. He was finally claiming me as his, his woman forever. Feeling his erecting touching my thigh only made the hunger grow. Sitting my on the edge of the hot tub, Jasper pushed my leg apart and stood in between them. Kissing me while I felt all his glory move closer until we both were ready. Jasper pulled back, eyes completely black but he was still in control.

"May I?" He asked me so softly. Even in moments like this, Jasper is still such a gentleman. I smiled pulling him down to kiss me again, this time I also gripped his hips and pulled them closer. He got the message. Lining himself up with me before looking at me again, I nodded and he slowly thrust inside of me. It was painful knowing the fact that I haven't had sex in over a hundred years. Hearing me hiss caused Jasper to stop, he looked at me in worry. I just nodded my head and took a breath.

"Keep going," I whispered to him, he kissed my head and began to move. It was slowly and fulfilling, he wanted me to feel all of him slowly and pleasurable before he would make me feel the next level.

As it went on, Jasper's breath started picking up the speed in his thrust. The sound of his grunts turned me on a lot, he went faster until he was practically ramming me against the wall. I don't even remember stepping out of the water but here we are putting a bent in the wall, Jasper wasn't slowly down in fact I think hearing the wall begin to crack, he picked up speed. I was moaning like a bitch in heat, I think that excited Jasper even more because as soon as he heard me moan his name, we went through the wall. Both of us were panting trying to think about what just happened, once we figured it out, we both started laughing. Not pulling out of me, Jasper picked me up and carried me upstairs but while he was doing that, he was bouncing with every step. So he was thrusting into me while walking, it was something that was a real fucking turn on. He kicked open the door which was a powerful thrust into me, he walked over to the bed and slowly lowered me down. Not even a second later, Jasper started thrusting into me with such power that I had lost to fucking mind. He kept going for what seemed like hours until we both had our fill, I lost count on how many times we both cum. Now were just laying on the bed panting, trying to catch our breaths. Jasper had his arm under me reaching for my ass. I giggled as he was groping my ass cheeks. After resting for a few minutes we took a shower together, things lead to more erotic ways every quick. Hey, first time having sex in a shower, also first time leaving claw marks on the glass. Whoever made this place is going to find a lot of claw marks on much of the surfaces in the house. Jasper and I had plenty of time to make up for the years of being separated in just five days. Let me tell you, we had A LOT of catching up to do.

THERE IT IS, my first ever smut. It probably sucks but it's the best I could come up with. What does everyone think? I hope you like it ;)