Chapter 6.

VERY LONG

Play this song in the beginning, it makes me feel the pain that Aliseia felt when Jasper was gone.

ALISEIA'S POV

Jasper is gone, he is gone. My Jasper, My Love, My One and Only is Gone. I am now sitting in my living room, it seems colder than before. I think I've been sitting in this spot for a few days now, ever since that man came and told me that Jasper never came but and they couldn't find his body, I felt dead. There was nothing left of me, I died when he did. I softly traced the ring around my neck, feeling the memories of Jasper when he proposed to me. I felt nothing but pure joy. Joy. That word tastes bad now, I don't want it anymore. I want to be shielded from this pain, please someone show me how to get rid of these emotions.

That's when I felt it, something pulling me towards the forest. I slowly stood up and let the force bring me there, one moment I was in my house, the next I was in the middle of the black flower field. A began to hear whispers from all directions, it started to scare me. Then the voices stopped and only one spoke.

"Do you wish to forget the pain, forget all emotion?"

"How can I trust you? I don't normally trust strange voices that appear out of nowhere." It started chuckling at my words.

"Don't trust me, it is your choice but I wish to help you. Forget about pain, all of the emotions that have only hurt you."

"What will you do? Erase my memories of all pain?" I started to get scared that it might actually do that, I want to forget the pain but not Jasper. I fear that the most.

"I shall take away the ability to feel pain. You'll only feel joy, anger, power. Is that something you want?"

"Why would you do that for me?"

"Because you are to become something more powerful than anything that has ever existed. Will you become what you were born to be?"  The thoughts ran through my head, could I be free from pain. Would I take it? I took a breath and looked up at the moon.

"Yes."

Was all I had to say, the flowers started to move. The petals blow off and gathered around me, I could feel my body get lighter. I felt power rushing through my veins, so much power is flowing through me. I felt the pain flowing out of me, it felt so damn good. When it was done I laid on the ground, the flowers now turned white. I stood up leaning my head back feeling the moonlight on my skin, like a breath of life. I no longer felt any pain, I still felt sad that Jasper was gone but this feeling, I liked it. I felt so powerful now, I wanted to test my power and I have the right targets. I walked back to the town where the people who treated me like shit, I'll show them that I am not to be fucked with. The time before dawn, the whole town was slaughtered. I made sure that they all died.

MANY YEARS LATER

I walked down the street on a rainy night. Walking past the buildings and skyscrapers, the city was beautiful at night but not on a raining night. New York was a dirty city with everything trying to kill each other. Right now I'm in New York, 1943. I watched a few days ago as the Yankees beat the St. Louis Cardinals in the World Series, that was fun but I have watched them win since 1923. Over a hundred years have passed since I received the news about Jasper, I can no longer feel the pain of that day but I still have the feeling of sorrow.  I still feel it whenever I think about him which is pretty much every day.

I walked down the street in the pouring rain, my whole body was completely wet even though I had on my jacket. My heels clicked as I walked, as I walked I could feel people watching me. They were following me, about four of them. I let them follow me, I knew what they wanted from me, what they wanted to do. Not like I would really let them do anything. I decided I was tired of being followed so I turned down an ally, on purpose. I felt them turn as well, I felt their lust for me. I wish they could feel my bloodlust for them.