Chapter 10. The Question

It has been a month since Ali and I were reunited, everything was perfect. Everyone was amazed when Ali showed them what she can do, she has gotten much more powerful than ever before. Sonia thinks it's because of me being here, having her mate with her only makes her stronger. One month with her and I felt complete, Alice understood and things got a little more romantic with her with when Carl turned out to be her mate, they were no inseparable. Seeing Alice and Carl, Robert and Jen together only made me want to completely make Ali my wife. So I am. 

After convincing the ladies to all go on a small girl trip for two weeks when it was time, us men were tasked to step up a romantic spot for her. But it took us a week before we actually come up with anything when I finally got an idea the ladies were sent away. As quickly as we could, we made my idea a reality. Ali said she was enjoying her life here so she wanted to stay, for that to happen, she was going to need a place of her own. Of our own. So with the guy's help, we built her a house. When we were done, it was filled with foods and furniture, everything we'll need. It was about ten miles away from my house so we could visit family easy. I looked at the house and smiled, it was different than the house I wanted for us all those years ago but this one may be better for when we little ones running around. I smiled at the thought of having children with her, of her belly growing and of her beauty only getting better by the sight of her pregnancy. I should ask how many children she wants because I want quite a few. 

The girls came back with bags of new clothes and stuff. I saw Ali smile with them than turned to me and smiled brighter. She came over and hugged me tightly, inhaling the scent of her hair was intoxicating. We looked at each other and softly kissed one another. Her lips were always soft and sweet, that was something that never changed. I could look into her eyes forever and ever. I told her that there was somewhere I wanted to take her, walking through the woods until we came to a large tree in the middle of the forest. A small picnic was set out, filled with her past favorite foods. Ali smiled and ran towards it laughing, I followed behind her. She landed on the blanket, her long white hair laid over the ground like a river of fallen snow. I looked down at her as she opened her eyes, gazing to me with soft, loving eyes. Holding out her hand I took it and she pulled me down to laid beside her. Holding her hand, we just laid there embracing the sounds of nature. Like the days of our past. I soon remembered why I brought her here, I got onto my knee and held her hand. She sat up and looked at me.

"You have been my world for longer then I can remember. You are my life, my light. 
Forever I will remain yours and forever you'll be mine. Aliseia, my desert flower, will you do me the greatest honor in finally becoming my wife?" I grabbed a tiny box opening it to reveal a steel ring with a ruby at the center and roses covering the band. Aliseia gasped as she was only looking at me, she kneeled before me and whispered to me.

"Yes," she said it and kissed me. I dropped the box and pulled her closer, holding her in my arms like she would disappear if I didn't. I picked the box up and put the ring on her finger before kissing her again.

 I picked the box up and put the ring on her finger before kissing her again