Update/ Chapter 8.

Okay, the reason why I'm doing an update causing normally I don't do these but I got to speak. I'll be having a little more time because over the summer I was working and didn't have any time to work but that'll be over soon. I'll be doing more but I would like to have ideas from the readers and opinions on how I am doing. 

~Thanks you, BabyDoll~ 

~~~Jasper POV~~~

That was it, everything went black after that. I saw everything, Aliseia's life with and without me. I hurt her without even trying to. I left in the first place then Maria took me, I lost my memories of her. That probably hurt her even more. But why when we first met again, she seemed like she didn't know me at all? 

"She was protecting herself," I looked over at Sonia "Ali was afraid to find you in fear that you would have forgotten her. Soon after knowing you had become a vampire, she knew. If you had known her, vampire or not you still would have come back to her. But you didn't which lead her to believe that somehow you had lost your memories or they were taken. She was afraid Jasper, she only now started to feel pain again." I clenched my hands as everyone stood around me. 

"I never wanted to hurt her, she is my everything. I wanted her back, how can I get her back?" I fell to my knees as my emotions were raging. 

"There is a way," everyone gasp, I looked up to see some kind of creature. A Bone Woman.

She held a long scythe and wore a bone mask, hiding her face

She held a long scythe and wore a bone mask, hiding her face. She tilts her head at us, watching and waiting for an answer. I stood up, looking her dead in the eye.

"How do I get her back?" I swore she smiled at me and lifted her hand, touching her boney face.

"I want you to bring me something of her's, something that only you have given her. You do that and you'll get her back." I looked at her, I didn't really believe her but I didn't have a choice. 

"I'll do it," she smiled and opened her hand. A sand clock appeared in her hand, she set it on the boulder. 

"You have until the sand runs out." She vanished and I ran towards the house. I quickly followed her scent to her room and started searching. Searching for anything that she kept that I had given her. Opening drawers, her closet, looking for anything. But nothing was found, I sat on the floor and thought about it. 

"Where would she put anything of ours?" I look at her bedside dresser to find a photo we had taken a day before I left and didn't come back. She wore a beautiful white dress, her hair was pinned up. My arm was around her waist, I look closer at the photo and saw something that looked very familiar. It was a ring around my neck, the same ring that I had given to her when I left. My eyes widened and looked for a jewelry box, I found one and opened it. Right there inside of a small box with a white ribbon around it, I pulled the ribbon off noticing that it was the same ribbon from her white dress. I opened the box and there it was. The small ring that I had given to her as a promise of me returning to her side once it was over. A promise that I had broke to her.