The Begining Before The Love

Yes, this is a chapter. So like Chapter 21. So enjoy

What if Aliseia wasn't always human? What if she older then she let everyone to believe?

Would that change Jasper's love for her? Or would it only make it stronger?

Sitting in the western style playroom, the children gathered for a story before bed. Their mother, Aliseia walked in wearing a long black dress with rose lace laying on top. She held a book in her hands. Her children gather around her as she sat down, they had asked her to tell a new story tonight and she was going to.  

Basically the playroom I had envisioned but without the carousel

Will be speaking through Aliseia so enjoy.

Opening the book letting images of a past long ago before the Cullen's, before Whitlock, all there were was death and blood. 

Long ago, during a time where your father and I hadn't met yet, a time before all of you were born. Your mother was a woman of strength, power, and magic. A time where she didn't care about love or if she would ever have it. A time where humans ruled the world and all creatures in it. Vampires, such as the Volturi were fighting for survival and some would say, they were failing. It was until a woman came, someone who saved their entire race for extinction, that person was your mother. Vampires were being hunted and killed by the humans, most believed that they wouldn't last, that was until your mother touched a vampire and blessed him with power. Power to fight back and so he did. 

With the power given to him by the White Witch helped save the vampiric race from extinction. After time had passed, vampires were balanced out with the humans so they were no longer on the verge of dying. The White Witch went down in the history but that wasn't something she wanted, all she wanted was to live in peace. She decided that since the world no longer needed her she would take a journey in the dream world. Finding a safe place to sleep in North America, Aliseia cast a spell on herself to sleep until she wanted to wake up. Many, many years passed and while she slept the world changed. Vampires fought against vampires, humans were getting killed in the crossfire. It wasn't until a fight was battling right above her sleeping body. Hearing the shouting and smelling the blood, Aliseia had enough and rose from her slumber. Ending that one fight and looked upon the world, her heartache as the country was plunged into blood and death. She decided it was time for her to emerge and protect the innocent. At that time she was living outside of a small town in Texas, most of the people left her alone. She never aged so she was still a young woman, a type of woman that men would kill for. But no man could ever catch her attention but because so many males wanted her she was thought as an outcast. One day she was surrounded by a group of men that wanted her in the worse of ways and since she lived, by the way, to never bring harm to humans so she ran. While running she ran passed a group of soldiers, she met his eyes. His golden, amber eyes captured her very heart and soul. Hearing the men still chasing her, she couldn't stop for this man so she had to keep going. When she reached the forest she looked back to see that the man had stopped them. She smiled and blushed as her heart beat with such fire. She wanted this man, wanted him for herself but she knew that he would never be her's forever, nothing but vampires can live as long as she. He was human and would never live forever with her, this caused her heart to hurt. Reaching her home, she tried to get him out her mind but nothing was working. She had to see him, just one last time. Going into town, I quickly find him in the saloon and he wasn't even interested in what's going on around him. I walked in, everything went silent since it wasn't normal to see me in this place. I walked over to him, his head was looking down until it slowly looked up to gaze in her eyes. After that is history for the witch who fell for a human. Soon that human would live forever in the darkness, being saved by another vampire and soon found himself in a family. After that, he would find the woman that will remain his forever. His wife, his mate, his soul and light. Aliseia Whitlock, the Great White Witch, the savior of the vampires and a mother. 

Closing the book and gazing at the smiling faces of her children. Seeing the past to the present, Aliseia can look at the future that sits right in front of her. The future that shined from the eight faces of her children.