Chapter 14.

Just as I requested, everyone left us be. Though they called every day. It's been six months since we got the news and Carlisle said that she was a month pregnant at that time. So she was seven months right now and she really has a belly, I couldn't stop myself from kissing her belly any chance I got. She was happy but nervous at the same time, she was always trying to get away with looking down at her belly. I catch her every time. I smiled at her as her eyes started changing, they were glowing in happiness more with the passing days. Her emotions were leaving behind the feeling of sadness and were replaced with joy. Seven months and we've changed a lot, got closer and more worried about one another when the other wasn't in sight. I think our minds are preparing us for the baby. We'd send blood samples to Carlisle every week to keep test going, so far so good. Everything was going well until that call came. 

I was making breakfast for my two loves while Ali was taking a bath to the best of her ability. Finishing up the food I heard the phone ring so I went to get it, answering it hearing it wasn't Carlise but Edward. I hadn't heard from him since the wedding. While finding out that Aliseia was pregnant, Edward and Bella got married and went on their honeymoon. I thought he was going to be gone longer but from him telling me he was back and he needed help, I knew something was wrong. 

"Bella is pregnant and I don't know what to do," my eyes widened with shock. 

With Aliseia being pregnant and scared of losing the baby, hearing that Bella, a whole blood human was pregnant with a vampire's child, made my heart ache for him. He is going through a lot now. He started talking about saving Bella by getting rid of the baby but I knew Bella wouldn't allow that. I knew her, she would try her best to keep the baby and herself alive. I knew that Edward didn't want to have Bella die so this was going to be hard for them both. I told him that he should do what she wished, it is her baby as well as his. I told him that it was his child as well as hers so he should wait to see how it will go. He thanked me and hung up, I sighed putting my head in my hands. I didn't notice someone walking into the room and hugging me from behind, feeling her warm body pressed against mine made me smile.

"What happened, my love?" She whispered to me laying her head on my shoulder, kissing my neck. I leaned into her touch, kissing her hand.

"Bella bay-window," was all I had to say for her to understand, old west speech for pregnancy. 

"How long?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, Edward called me. He told me that if he had to he would kill the baby to save Bella. She won't let him, I know her." She sighed, she was growing worried about our baby knowing Bella was going to receive hell. I reached back placing my hand over her belly, feeling the emotions of our child. "I won't let her suffer nor him," she leaned down and kissed my head.

"They need us," she whispered to me, I closed my eyes standing up. Placing my hands on her arms looking deep into her eyes.

"If you wish it, then it shall be so, my love." She smiled and we shared a kiss. 

After we were ready, Aliseia brought an old looking book. We drove down the mountain to the house, there instantly I became tensed at the scent of wolf. Aliseia could feel my nervousness and touched my thigh, I looked at her as she rubbed my leg. We got to the house, out came Rose and she looked at us with a smile. Parking the car I quickly moved to helped Ali out of the car, Rose looked down at her belly and smiled. She helped Ali into the house where Bella was laying on the couch with Jacob near her. Edward was off to the side watching, he saw me and came over to talk. His eyes went to Aliseia's growing belly, I almost stepped between them feeling the change in his emotions. Everyone came into the room when Alice came Carl was right behind her when he saw his sister he came over to her quickly hugging her.

"Everyone has been so worried," he said she smiled.

"I'm sorry but I needed to do this the old fashion way.  Let's save that for later, right now Bella needs my help or she won't last much longer." Her words got everyone's attention as she moved over to Bella, she was looking weaker now than ever. "Bella, it's me, Ali." Bella opened her eyes and gave Ali her best smile.

"How's...the...baby?" Bella asked her, Ali only giggled.

"The baby is fine but how about we take a look at you before you worried about me," Ali sat in a  chair I pulled up for her and lifted Bella's shirt. Her belly looked like it was going to rip open, her bones were showing dangerously. Laying her hand on Bella's stomach, closing her eyes. "Carl can you please get my book." Everyone nodded, Carl came over placing the book on the table.

"What is...that?" Bella asked Aliseia touched her head and smiled.

"Nothing that'll bring harm just relax and try not to speak," she started going through the book before finding what she seems to need. "Bella, I'm going to first use a symbol of strength for you and the baby so just relax," she pulled out two jars that held different paints. First using the black, drawing a symbol on Bella's belly then using the pink to draw the same.
"Oh great Mother, hear my prayer. Give your strength to this mother and her child." Aliseia grabbed another color, black. She draws another symbol on Bella's belly, she started burning sage on her bowl. 
"Protect this mother and child from anything that may bring harm to them." Bella started breathing steadily now, everyone took a breath too. 
"This should help, when it comes to feeding I would have her eat what the baby wants." Aliseia tried standing up, I went over and carefully brought her to her feet.

"We should get you home, you're tired," I whispered to her, she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Yes," we walked toward the car with her family following, they watched her as she got in. She looked back and smiled. "Soon, the baby will be born and when that happens. Everything will be revealed." I got in looking at her, wondering what she meant by that. We drove back and I didn't ask her, something inside of me, decided not to ask. We got home and I helped her inside, she went to the bedroom and changed her clothes. I walked behind her as she was brushing her hair, I leaned down and kissed her neck.

"You are the most beautiful creature that I have ever laid my eyes on. Far more gorgeous than any creature under the light of the moon. I am the luckiest man to even be in your presence." I kissed her neck again while hugging her from behind, she held my arms close.

"You are the sun to my moon, light to the dark. I am the luckiest woman to be with you." She kissed my cheek with her soft, lushest lips. I smiled and placed my hand on her belly.

"Our child with have everything we can give, everything I am is for you and the baby." She smiled holding my arms tightly. Everything will be alright, I can feel it.