Chapter 18.

Many months past, many months and in that time Renesmee was growing faster than any normal child. She was half vampire but it still concerned Bella and Edward, they weren't the only ones dealing with an aging problem. JJ was also going through the same thing, he suddenly started growing faster. Renesmee aged to about the age of seven when JJ was right behind her at five, both families didn't know how long they had with their children. Everyone was worried but each parent tried to give their child a normal life. During that time Aliseia found out that is pregnant once again, it was a shock to everyone. Jasper was just as happy as he was the first time, he's going to be a father of two children. Aliseia seemed to be less worried about having another baby, she somehow knew that the baby was going to be just fine. Nearly a year later, Renesmee and JJ both celebrated their first birthdays while Aliseia gave birth to her baby. This time Aliseia allowed everyone to be with her during her pregnancy, JJ would constantly lay his head on his Mother's growing belly listening to the babies heartbeat. When she was giving birth, Carlisle, Jasper, and Rosalie were all there with her. On that day, Caralina Whitlock was born.

She a pretty little girl with gentle eyes, Jasper held her like a glass doll in his arms

She a pretty little girl with gentle eyes, Jasper held her like a glass doll in his arms. Seeing her black hair, he was a little confused about it. Aliseia smiled as she told him that most of her family had black hair, she was only one with white hair. He smiled and kissed her while gentle setting Caralina in her mother's arms. Everyone came in later to see the newest member of the family. Carlise told them he believes Caralina will age like a human, unlike her older brother. That was something that actually made Aliseia and Jasper take a breath, that way she wouldn't have to grow up fast like her brother. JJ was happy to have his baby sister, he made a promise that would affect his life. He promised to always protect her, after giving Caralina to Rosalie he looked at his mother's belly.

"I promise to protect anyone else that comes out of there," everyone started laughing, Jasper picked his son up and kissed his head. 

"Always protect your family, my boy, always," Jasper whispered to his son, JJ smiled and nodded his head. Everything was perfect, perfect until problems appeared.

Edward was playing the piano while Renesmee sat beside him, Jasper was sitting on the couch reading to JJ while Aliseia was feeding Caralina. Everyone was at peace, everything was perfect until Alice's vision. She walked in the room holding a vase, it was when she dropped it Carl was over to her fast. At that moment Aliseia also gasps in shock. Alice's words made our hearts shake.

The Volturi, their coming here." 

Jasper took his wife and children back to the house, JJ could see that his parents are worried. He sat on their bed holding Caralina in his arms, he was watching his father talking on the phone while his mother was looking through the books on the shelf. JJ tilted his head and asked her what she was looking for.