Chapter 16.

The light faded and with it, Aliseia's pain. I looked down, the book was on the ground, Aliseia was breathing normally now. I leaned down towards her and held her hand, she opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled as she looked down at her belly and smiled.

"The babies coming," her words shook me to the core. At that moment, Carlisle burst through the front door. He looked at her and understood.

"Move her to the couch, we have to get the baby out." 

Moving her to the couch, Carlisle got to work as she started shouting. He was telling her to push, I was holding her hand and if I was human than my hand would be numb by now. He kept telling her to push, she screamed in pain as she pushed hard. After several minutes she took a breath, throwing her head back as we both heard it. The soft sounds that came from a blanket in Carlise's arms. Looking towards him, we both saw it, saw him. In front of us wrapped up in a blanket was a little baby boy. Aliseia started crying, Carlise called me over to cut the cord and to hold my son for the first time. He was so small and tiny, so fragile I was afraid I would break him. I sat on the ground next to my wife, the mother of my son so she could see him. She raised her hand towards his face and stroke his cheek. She giggled than smiled when he grabbed her finger with his tiny hand. I looked down at him, seeing he looks too much like me. Aliseia must have thought the same because she started giggling.

"A mini Jasper," we both laughed, I held her and our baby close. We did it, we all made it. I kissed Aliseia's head as well as my sons.

"We didn't think of which name to choose from, any idea?" I asked her which only made her smile. She looked down at our son's face and kissed his head.

"I think he really is a mini version of you," she giggled as she held her son to her bare chest. "How about JJ, Jasper Jr.?" I smiled at the name and touched his head.

"JJ, I like it. Our little JJ," Carlsie smiled and wrote it down.

"So JJ Whitlock, welcome to the family." After thinking about it, we wanted to bring back the Whitlock name so we got married to his name. We are the Whitlock's and we're proud of it. "I think it's time to tell the family, they were questioning me when I ran out of the house." We both giggled, looking at one another we nodded our heads.

BABY JJ, he sooooo cute. I applaud the real parents of this child

"Let's go and show them our son," we smiled but stopped when Carlisle cleared his throat, we looked down seeing Aliseia was still covered in a lot of blood

"Let's go and show them our son," we smiled but stopped when Carlisle cleared his throat, we looked down seeing Aliseia was still covered in a lot of blood. We smiled and I helped her up the stairs while holding JJ. She took a shower and quickly changed only to see me cuddling JJ. She smiled and kissed me, seeing her kissing our son made me feel unimaginable. We walked down the stairs to find Carlisle waiting, he smiled and helped us get to the car. Driving down until we reached the house, everyone was literally outside waiting. When the car stopped, Carlisle and I got out. Everyone watched, waited nervously to hear the news. Opening the back door, I held out my hand to help her out. When the saw her standing but they only saw my back until I moved to reveal our son.

Jessica and Sonia started crying and they rushed over. Everyone was right behind them, JJ had opened his eyes to see first his mother than me, his father. Soon after he looked at the rest of his family, he gave everyone the best childish smile. Making everyone awe. I smiled, pulling her closer to me. I touched my sons head and kissed them both.

Peace. Happiness. Joy. Love. Life.

Until they came