Chapter 11.

It's been a month since I asked her to marry me, again. Everyone was busy setting it up for the wedding, the women were going crazy planning the perfect wedding for us both. We wanted a wedding west style so we planned on getting married in a barn/alter. Aliseia loved the idea, the ladies wanted to decorate it themselves, Aliseia allowed them. After planing for three weeks it was time, I was in my room fixing my tie. I looked in the mirror and smiled, thinking of how Ali is going to look, they wouldn't let me know even a little on what the dress looks like. I was excited and nervous at the same, I had my brothers and Ali's family with me. Soon Sonia came in, she asked to speak to me alone.

"You've gone through so much, you met Aliseia and lost your memories of her, were turned and suffered. You met the Cullens but even in that time, you could still remember her eyes, right?" I was shocked, how did she know? I had dreams of a set of beautiful eyes full of life and love. Sonia smiled seeing me thinking about it. "You never truly lost her, even without you knowing, you were always searching for her. She and we moved around so that didn't help because if she had stayed in one place long enough, you two would have found each other. But the Fates believed that the pain you both have suffered in order to be stronger for each other. I am proud to call her my daughter and you my son." She kissed my cheek, I smiled.

"Thank you for helping her while I wasn't there," she has so much respect from me. She helped Aliseia in a time of pain, I was proud to have her part of my family. 

"Now, it's time to complete those vows." She smiled and walked out, it was time. I followed her and soon I walked down the aisle before standing at the altar waiting for my truest love. 

~~Aliseia POV~~

~~Aliseia POV~~

The ladies had just finished my hair and makeup with Robert came in, he looked good in his suit. He came over kissing Jen's head, he looked at me and smiled. Walking over to me kneeling beside me, taking my hand and kissing it.

"I know that's it's been many years for you but would you give me the great honor of walking you down the aisle?" I looked at him and smiled. He was more like a brother to me and a father at the same time.

"I thought you already were going to?" The ladies giggled as Robert smiled. Standing up holding out his arm for me.

"Then, let's go and get you finally married to your cowboy." I smiled and it began. 

My little sisters and brothers walked first as the flower girl and ring bearer than Sonia and Jessica, I stood at the door getting nervous for the first time in so long. Robert touched my hand before the door opened and the music started playing.

Photo time, first Flowers, Hair, Veil, and Dress