Chapter 3.

SHORT CHAPTER

It has been only three days since the Stone Family first moved here, two days since I found my mate Aliseia. She was a beautiful gem with a strong personality. Her family are ones that definitely walk on the wild side. The men didn't care who saw them, they would go wolf any moment they wanted. That almost happened in the middle of town but Jessica stopped them. She wasn't happy but she didn't stay mad for long. Only two days and we've learned so much from the Stone Family. They are like us, the Cullens. Jessica, Sonia, and Aliseia are all mostly human, for the most part. Robert and the brothers are all wolves, much like Jacob. Carl had told us that they weren't related to Robert by blood, but they all were blood brothers. So the brothers are real brothers, same parents and all. The twins they were vampires, very small in appearance but not in their true age. They were over two hundred years old so they had some miles on us. The Stone's were a wide range family but something felt different. When I was with Aliseia, I felt some kind of powerful aura coming from her, it over powered her families. My mate had a power, something to strong for me to handle, I should talk to her and figure out what it is she can do. So I set out to find her.

I left my home and traveled to hers but when I got there I could tell something was very wrong. Her whole family were giving off the feelings of fear, fright, and worry, something was very wrong. It was the fact that I could smell my mate inside of her own house. My Aliseia was gone.