Chapter 1.

Don't forget to leave a like if you find this book any good

At the Cullen's house, Edward was thinking about Bella, Rosalie and Emmitt were relaxing. Alice was reading a book while Jasper was looking out the window at the woods. Esme was cooking lunch because Bella was coming over and Carlisle was going through some documents in his office when the phone rang. He picked it up and soon his expression changed into shock. He hung up the phone and walked out of his office and to speak to his family. He walked into the living room, everyone looked at him as Edward read his thoughts.

"Sam called, a new family has moved to Folks," Edward spoke for Carlisle. "Who are they?" Edward asked him, Carlisle started thinking.

"They might be human but I think the fact that Sam called and told me, leads me to believe that they might not be human. We can't be for sure until we meet them ourselves." Everyone nodded their heads. "Sam told me the address and I wrote it down, we can meet them tomorrow." It was set, Esme decided she was gonna bake some cookies tomorrow to give to them.

The next day everyone was ready to meet the new neighbors. Esme made cookies, everyone was dressed nicely, Bella was with them. They drove there instead of using their inhuman speed. They drove down the main road then turned down a long dirt path. Going to the very end until the had to stop when a house came into view they parked behind a few cars, they got out and walked towards the house. When they saw no one or heard nothing, they stopped and looked around.

"How are you, people?" A tiny voice spoke, no one was here so everyone was confused.

"Where are you? We're neighbors," Alice spoke in her cheery voice.

"Neighbors?" Another voice spoke as two little kids came out from behind a shed. They were about six years old, they were definitely twins. They were two innocent looking girls withheld each other's hands while standing together looking at the Cullens.

 They were two innocent looking girls withheld each other's hands while standing together looking at the Cullens

"Yes, we're the neighbors. The Cullens." Carlisle spoke in a calm voice. They looked at everyone then their eyes stopped on Jasper. Their eyes widened, they gave bright smiles.

"It's Sissy's Mate!!!" They yelled before running into the house. Everyone was shocked and confused, a woman came out of the house.

"Hello, I'm sorry I didn't hear anyone pull up. I'm Jessica Stone or you can call me Jess." She was a woman with red-brown hair, slightly curly. She stood on the porch steps waiting for everyone. She smiled and looked off to the woods on the Cullens right. "Hello, boys, who were the territory run?" She looked as five young males walked out of the tree line with no shirts on.

Jessica Stone