First Goodnight

CHAPTER EIGHT- First Goodnight

Lucy: Here! you can sleep on this extra mattress..but I'll have to put it on the floor ...I know this place is not big bu-

"Its alright.." Sasha lets go of her bag and let it drop to the floor.

Sasha: I slept on branches and I slept standing up. This floor isn't bad.

Lucy: Huh? Don't you have a bed back home?

Sasha: Sure I did.

".....so why don't you use it?" Sasha glanced back up and left a puzzled look but realized what she meant.

Sasha: I'm sorry.. I was talking about coming here.

Lucy: Ohh I see.

"Sooo how far is your actual place?" Lucy pops in to continue the conversation but she shook head.

Sasha: ...sorry...but that is a bit private..all I could say that my human fosters house is far east, past Fiore.

Lucy: What?! That far?? How did you get here??

Sasha:...I walked?

"But trains would had been faster." Lucy stated but Sasha raised her brow and the blonde dumbfounded by them but quickly realized.

"O-oh.. that's right." Points on her memory.

Lucy continues to add more pillows on the extra mattress she pulled out.

"Why?" Lucy turned up from Sasha's silent voice while still putting down a few blankets down.

Sasha: Why are you helping me?

Lucy stopped what she was doing and faces her again.

"A while ago.. I was the new girl.... And seeing you kinda reminded like me- so I've decided to help out!" Lucy smiles as she gets up. Sasha still bewildered from Lucy's answer she manages to speak up.

Sasha:...Thankyou-

*KNOCK -KNOCK -KNOCK*

Just the door knocked.

Lucy: that's odd..I'm not expecting anybody..

*sniff*
Sasha took a quick soft sniff on the air. Then quickly noticed the smell in the other side.

"..I think it's Mira, Erza and that sky dragonslayer girl with her cat." She looked to the door.

Lucy: Whoa you could tell? Dragon smell right?

Sasha: Yes.

Lucy hurries to the front and opens her door showing to be what Sasha said.

The female red head knight, Erza. The white hair woman in a black dress, Mira. The sky dragon slayer girl, Wendy. And Carla. The talking white cat.......

'Wait..what kind of creatures can talk and are cats?!....was there something I missed in that massive library Zen lived in?!' She panicked from the inside while still having a straight neutral face.

Lucy: You guys? Is is there something wrong?

Erza: Sorry to interrupt Lucy, but I'm I would like to discuss things with Sasha.

"Oh..Sasha is that okay?" Lucy asked and Sasha just silently replies a with a small nod.

'Great! what did I do wrong this time......Again?!' She screamed and still having her solid straight face.