0.2

Hours had passed since the lovely 'couple' left Minho to be alone. In that time, Minho finished his breakfast and had accidentally fallen asleep in the chair. He didn't mean to, but he was just so tired that he couldn't even think about where he was at that moment.

The sound of a door being opened came with sets of footsteps entering the house, followed by voices. "I had so much fun! We should do this again," Minhee spoke up happily, giving a loving smile to Jisung who only nodded and smiled in return. "Hey would you like something to eat? We have plenty of food."

Jisung shook his head, smile still upon is face, "it's fine, I don't want to bother you by taking some of your food." By the look on Minhee's face, she wasn't very pleased with his answer.

"Jisung, we're going to be married. It's not like my parents will care, they set up this marriage, so please," she crossed her arms and gave the male a demanding look. "Go take a seat in the living room and I'll bring you something to eat, okay?" After that she left into the kitchen, not evening giving him a chance to reply.

Jisung sighed, smile long gone by now, and he walked into the living room as told. He stopped right at the entrance after seeing Minhee's brother still in the chair though. But now he was sleeping. "What if I wake him—" he muttered to himself while he slowly stepped into the room, heading over to the couch he was at earlier that day.

He looked over towards the other boy, eyes scanning over his face. His head was leaning to the side on his shoulder and his face looked so peaceful. His eyes were closed so softly and his lips formed into a small pout. Jisung found himself staring at him for much longer than he wished to, but for some reason he just couldn't take his eyes off of him.