1.1

Minho got to the park in about five minutes, he could have made it last ten minutes but he just wanted to leave his house as soon as possible. When he got there, Jisung was no where in sight—not surprising, he was a whole five minutes early. So he walked over to the playground that was meant for small children and went to sit at one of the swings.

He remembered coming to this park a lot when he was younger. His parents would take him and his sister to it all the time. Speaking of, the two of them actually got along then, they loved eachother a lot. He honestly missed those times, when they could play with no worries and tell eachother everything.

The last time he was at this park was actually about a year ago, despite it being so close to his own home. He missed the place, he really did.

He started to slowly swing himself, listening to the wind blowing through the leaves of the trees. There were no kids at the park, probably cause it was during school hours. He was glad though, he didn't like children and was happy he didn't have to hear all of their screaming.

Before he knew it, Jisung arrived at the park and took a seat next to him on the swings. He hadn't realized he was daydreaming for five minutes already.

"Hey," Jisung said, a small smile on his face. "I was expecting to be here first."

Minho gave a slight nod, not looking at Jisung. "Do you mind if we go somewhere else?" He asked in a hushed voice.

"Yeah sure, why? Is something wrong?" Jisung asked with concern in his voice.

"My sister was bitching at me before I left," Minho rolled his eyes. "She was asking me why you said you were too busy to hang out with her today."