1.6

Minho accidentally fell asleep very early last night. When he went upstairs he had spent the rest of his time in there and eventually ended up falling asleep during his third movie. It was very early in the morning when his phone ringing woke him up, he reached for it sleepily and answered it, "hmm?"

"Did you just wake up?" Felix's voice asked from over the phone.

"Mhmm," Minho nodded and rolled over onto his side, "what's going oonn?"

"Well I called cause it's my—"

"Oh wait shoot, happy birthday!" Minho suddenly woke up fully and sat up, "you didn't open your present yet did you?"

Felix was silent for a moment before he sighed, "no I did not—that's what I was calling for."

"Oh, then open it!" Minho demanded.

"Okay okay—" there was shuffling heard over the phone, Felix brought the bag into his lap and placed his phone down on speaker, "can I open it now?"

"Go ahead," Minho smiled to himself and sat back, "wait—can we FaceTime? I wanna see your reaction."

Felix groaned, "fiiiine."

Minho just hummed and quickly hit the FaceTime button, holding his phone a good ways away so his face was clear on the screen, "now go!"

Felix only laughed and situated his phone so Minho could see him open the gift, "okay here I go." He rummaged through the bag, stopping once he saw something, "..where the hell did you get this and why the hell did you get it?"

Minho just laughed, "it's an Aussie care package! Do you not like it?"

"I mean I guess but—why?" Felix sighed dramatically and rubbed his forehead.