3.4

Chan had Jeongin over at his apartment, they were just hanging out like friends do. They were sitting on the couch while playing video games. A typical fun time with two friends, right? Well Chan decided it wasn't fun enough.

"Hey Jeongin?" Chan asked.

Jeongin just hummed, too focused on playing the game to give Chan his full attention.

Chan cleared his throat and paused the game, making Jeongin whine and look up at him. "You said you liked me, didn't you?"

At the mention of his confession from awhile ago, Jeongin tensed up. He slowly nodded, "mhm..why?"

Chan scooted closer to Jeongin, making the younger get very anxious. He was about to speak again but before he knew what was happening, Chan was kissing him. His heart almost leaped from his chest as he froze. This was his first time kissing someone and he was panicking.

As much as he wanted to kiss him back. Kiss the person he loved most, back. He couldn't. He pushed Chan away and frowned at him, "aren't you dating Woojin..?"

Chan sighed and shrugged, "yeah so?"

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows even more. "It's not good to cheat, please don't do that to Woojin, he wouldn't be very happy if he found out."

"What, are you gonna tell him that I kissed you?" Chan raised an eyebrow, moving closer to Jeongin which only intimidated him more.

"No.." he mumbled in response.

Chan smiled and backed away, "good."

There was a knock on the door. Chan groaned and got up, heading to the door and opening it up. Woojin was on the other side.

Jeongin's eyes widened and he stood up quickly, rushing over to greet Woojin. "Ah! H-Hello Woojin, nice to see you."

Woojin smiled at the boy and ruffled his hair, "nice to see you too Jeongin."

"I was just leaving—excuse me," he said his goodbye's and managed to slip out of the apartment.

When the boy got outside he began banging his head on the wall. "Dumb! Stupid! Idiot!" He whined and sat down on the sidewalk, bringing his knees to his chest, "why did I have to like him of all people..Woojin has no idea and I don't have the heart to tell him.."

He pulled out his phone and called the only person he could think of to talk to. "Felix Chan kissed me."

"Okay what the actual hell—you can't just start a conversation like that and expect me to be calm!! Tell me what happened oh my god, are you alright?" Felix bombarded him with questions over the phone.

"Yeah yeah, let me explain."

Woojin smiled as he watched Jeongin leave the apartment, "cute boy," he muttered.

"I know," Chan agreed and walked over to the living room area, resuming the game he and Jeongin had been playing.

Woojin looked over at him and made his way over, taking a seat next to him. "Hey Chan?"

"Hmm?"

Woojin started playing with his hands nervously, "well—I don't want to seem like one of those possessive and overly-clingy boyfriends that don't want you hanging out with anyone else but, I know you've had a bad past with relationships and I just.." he paused to collect his thoughts, not wanting to seem like he didn't trust Chan. "Did you and Jeongin do anything when he was here?"

"Nope," Chan shook his head.

Woojin's narrowed his eyes. He reached for the TV remote and switched the TV off, earning an unhappy shout from Chan.

"Hey!—"

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that nothing happened between you and Jeongin."

Chan looked into Woojin's eyes and sighed, "nothing happened between me and Jeongin, happy?"

Woojin smiled and nodded, "very." He leaned forward and pecked Chan's lips, handing him the TV remote back, "I love you."

Chan grumbled back a "love you too" and turned the TV back on, angry to see that he had died. 

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Here's that woojeongchan chapter I promised—also I posted a taeten fic the other day so if you like taeten then you should definitely check it out👀

On another note—whenever I decide to end this fic imma post another minsung one, I have two in mind but I wanna know which one you all would like to see first! Just comment on the one you like:

Jisung has a crush on Minho, an upper classman, and his friends try to help him out with it (mostly a texting fic)

or

Jisung and Minho get dared to act like a couple for a whole week and try to convince everyone they are dating

112018