3.9

"Just knock. it's not like he's gonna be pissed or anything," Jisung stood outside of Minho's house for the second time today, trying to get himself to knock yet again. After awhile of trying, he finally managed to knock. It only took a few seconds before the door opened up.

Minho was on the other side of it, "Jisung? What're you doing here?"

"Minho I need to talk to you," Jisung got straight to the point and stepped inside.

"Okay, go on, is something wrong?" Minho asked, clearly confused.

Jisung took a deep breath before he began. "Look, please don't go to Chan's place—"

"How do you know about that?" Minho narrowed his eyes at Jisung.

"It does seem kinda strange that I knew that—but just listen, okay?" Jisung grabbed one of Minho's hands to keep him from leaving and gave him a pleading look.

Minho sighed and nodded, so Jisung went on.

"I went out today after I left here and I saw Chan with this kid, he looked like—seventeen, eighteen, I don't know—"

"Wait, Jeongin?" Minho interrupted.

Jisung sighed, "I don't know, maybe—but continuing, Joengin I guess, was saying how he can't do something anymore and that he was going to tell Woojin what was going on, then Chan was acting really differently than when I met him that one time—like really rude—and that's when he called you and I overheard—"

Minho interrupted yet again, "don't worry about it, okay?"

"But, I heard what he was saying, that it'd be 'like a date' and stuff—"

"Well again, don't worry, just leave it alone. You might have heard what he said but you didn't hear what I said," MInho spoke with annoyance in his voice.

"I just don't want you to get hurt—"

"Thanks but I'm fine," Minho pushed his way past Jisung and made his way out the front door.

Jisung watched Minho leave and sighed. He turned around and walked into the kitchen, setting the papers on the table and leaving a note that he was there.

Minhee was sitting on the couch in the living when she heard the knock on the door. Minho was in the kitchen and shouted that he'd get it. Minhee was listening as he opened the door.

"Jisung?" What're you doing here?"

Minhee smiled and stood up, about to leave the room to go see Jisung but stopped when she heard Jisung speak.

"Minho I need to talk to you."

"Okay, go on, is something wrong?"

"Look, please don't go to Chan's place—"

"How do you know about that?"

Minhee watched from around the corner in confusion, listening to their whole conversation until Minho got annoyed and left.

She started thinking, back to when she overheard Jiusng's conversation with her parents, how Jisung was ' already in a relationship.'

Minhee sighed and leaned against the wall, she knew what was going on here.

 ══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══ 

I surprised myself with how soon I got this chapter up- sorry it's pretty short and kind of bad kjdsfksd I did write the rough draft in a notebook,,

010719