1.5

It was the next morning, Minho didn't even remember much of the night before, he had been so tired and just headed straight to bed. He looked around his room as if to remember something—and that he did, he saw the small bag sitting on his desk. That's right, he had to bring it to Felix today because he wasn't able to go see him tomorrow—his actual birthday—because Changbin was going to spend the day with him.

He groaned and sat up in his bed, he really didn't want to get up. It's not like he had to—it wasn't his birthday just yet—oh, but it was someone's. That's right, he remembered. But he quickly got that thought out of his head as he got up and got ready to leave.

He just threw on a random pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and called it good. Making sure to grab the bag that sat on his desk, he ran out of his room and down the stairs. He hadn't even bothered getting himself breakfast as he opened the front door and bolted out of his house—well, that's what was supposed to happen. Instead he ran into someone who was just getting ready to knock.

"What the—" Minho rubbed his head and looked up at the person he almost face planted into. His mood suddenly dropped. "Why the hell am I always running into you? Why are you always at my house—"

"Hello to you too," Jisung rolled his eyes, he sounded irritated, which was new. He had never seen Jisung irritated before.

He was about to question it but then he remembered once again. "Oh hi, yeah um—happy birthday..?" He hesitated, not knowing if they were on that level of 'friendship' or not.

Jisung's jaw practically dropped. Did Minho really just wish him a happy birthday? And how did he even know—he much have been eavesdropping after all, "th-thanks."